Dragon Meds Stabilizing and Creating Auto CBD Hemp Varieties

Aqua Farmer

Plant...Plant... FISH!
Reaction score
Hey all looking to partner and help create auto hemp varieties. I have my required state stuff for hemp coming to me March 1. Thought I would go ahead and start a thread.

Strains I would like to seek out:
Pineapple pheno close to a C99 type of structure and speed
Deep color like Black Dragons with Mossy's permission of course
Longer Aging/ Bigger Field production Strain
Fruity
Citrus
Diesel
Incense search seeking blood flow/ libido medicinal properties. I just remember blood flow following peppery to incense phenos. Let me know if you think differently or want me to check into a strain or terps that I should look for.

These selections can then give

We intend to create branding and hope to carry these as feminized seed one day that can be grown in field or indoors.
Why? Less worry of pollination with photo hemp fiber/seed fields that are flowering at the same time. I love the idea of autos and having one room to grow in with several varieties and at different stages. Works well with a simple raft system or simple greeenhouse or windowsill.

I initially will be cloning 3 good field varities in my indoor system and flip to flower. I would like to procure some pollen from sweet CBD if anyone can help. I am more than willing to set up a partnership of sorts.

Thanks All.

Afternoon @Electric Farms
I love the idea of what you are doing over there and would love to hear more. I have a few lines that are stable, one in particular was designed using the original dragon and carries the colors that you speak of. So much so that her preflowers come in purple.
CB73CF84-0A62-472D-AAE8-B87F1D8ABC0C.jpeg

I’d love a chat at what your looking for as far as expressions as well as other traits. Glad to see someone working on this project.

I’m a breeder on a local i502 Washington rec and medical farm and have a few of my own lines released to the public.

Back