Dutch Passion StarRyder Smoke Report

Hues

freshly squeezed
Reaction score
Hi folks!
It's been a while but i am back with the smoke report of my latest grow... finally :toke:

starryder-gif.537222

DSC_0015.jpg DSC-135 (1).jpg DSC_543.jpg DSC_547.jpg DSC_556.jpg

link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/just-starryder.50867/

Strain: StarRyder

Did it autoflower?: Y / N

Soil/hydro: Soil
2 gallon airpot with Biobizz Light Mix

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients Grow/ Micro /Bloom,
B52, Voodoo Juice, Sensi CalMag, Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin.
the last portion remaining in the bottom of the calmag did not seem well and
i wanted to try Canna Mono line Ca and Mg. no complaint at all.

Light (kind and schedule): single Mars Hydro Reflector 48(5)
with 20/4 cycle

From seed to harvest date: 80 days

Dry Yield: 43 g

High/Effect Duration:
After two small hits it started with a nice head high effect then moved to the body, took 2 hours with full effect and ended with heavy couchlock after 4-5 hits(? Lol). just be carefull and you are good to go.

In-depth (RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good)

BAG APPEAL: *****

I got quite dense buds in the end thought it would be a risk of mold,
but it was cured without series issues. it delivers good quality buds covered with powdered sugar.
some buds have been looking like maturated mulberry during the late bloom and now what i’m looking at is a darker & saturated version, as usual. It will make your bag happy

20160730_125449.jpg

THE GROWTH: *****

I have to admit that It's hard enough to work with two plants in such a small space(2x2).
not sure on that dominancy battle theory-fact? but overall i’m quite satisfied with the result.
I made the classic mistake and did not give enough calmag, could not fix and sadly she spent all flowering in that way, but I have never had another problem. You get what you give, you know :smokeit:
actually it’s smilar to TD, another easy to grow strain and recommended for every grower , experienced or novice..

THE SMELL: ***** also referring the taste a bit

that's one of the wonderfull parts! it’s certain that i like some tropical aroma so
I want to throw up 5 stars with the advent of the first molecules, lol. here is my chart:

STR_chart.png

THE SMOKE: *****

really smooth and aromatic! and it feels dense: i don’t need any tobacco or alternative applications, which is cool haha. You can be sure you will get the same or more as long as you pay attention to the final and post stages. A good curing is a must, the report subject’s been cured for 7 weeks and it was solid!

THE HIGH: *****

Heavy!!
I do not prefer such smoke for daytime but you can try it with small hits, less is more.
Now i take two micro hits with the bong and get funky for 2 hours min, or i make a nice joint and let starryder ends the day in peace. for me it’s a great night smoke, its couchlock side is not disturbing but chillin.

in the final, as expected, a very potent smoke we get !
there is not much to say , just focus on spending some wonderful moments with the minimum absolute hit.

thumbs up!!

Last edited:
Back