SSSC SuperSativaSeedsClub Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning:coffee:

You may have permission to post as many pics you want, BUT i do not accept foreign genetics in Individual Battle threads and so deleted it.

Here is the place for the Lava Freezenette and everything that comes out of the house of DP.:pass:

These Site Seed Vendor Battle Threads are made to be back-handed to Seed Vendors by the end with the genetics they have offered to growers.:thumbsup:

I let it on your fantasy to imagine the convo i would have with seed vendors about that.:nono:

You can post this at woodys thread till i close the Battle threads at 08/31/19 and of course also in 3rd Biggest.:hookah:

Good Momy taking care of her babys.:pass:

Your word rules!:smoking:

Was a mistake TM, certainly no need for the rant....

I'm pretty new around these parts - can someone explain what DP is/are? Really interested in this battle as I've never seen any of SSSC's (very expensive) seeds grown out. Nice.

I would assume it to be Dutch Passion, they are a seed company.

I'm pretty new around these parts - can someone explain what DP is/are? Really interested in this battle as I've never seen any of SSSC's (very expensive) seeds grown out. Nice.

@niceneasy has it. Dutch Passion own a number of seed banks, SSSC being one

Was a mistake TM, certainly no need for the rant....
You are welcome:bighug:
You should stick in here and watch these legendary genetics :bighug:
Quite correct. :thumbsup:
@niceneasy has it. Dutch Passion own a number of seed banks, SSSC being one
Sorry :pass: DP does not own SSSC, they are a sister company to them. Completely independent in genetics and business.:headbang:

You are welcome:bighug:

You should stick in here and watch these legendary genetics :bighug:

Quite correct. :thumbsup:

Sorry :pass: DP does not own SSSC, they are a sister company to them. Completely independent in genetics and business.:headbang:

Sorry, you're quite correct, same owners :pass:

As a fellow DWC enthusiast I'm rooting for you in the battle ahead @RivetGrrl.

Sorry about the terrible pun. :goodluck:

Thank you Mongol and Faction :toke:

That is a terrible pun indeed. :naughtystep:I think I will start another seed today so I have two plants going just in case.

@Sleazyb and @Animatey you both watching this grow, may be of interest to you photo growers as well :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back