SSSC SuperSativaSeedsClub Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damm thats a shame there only a year old if im not wrong on a good note all my seeds look like they have cracked in 24hrs another 12 and they should have tails ready to plant in the morning thats some fresh seeds right there
No worris, there is 2 year warranty on it of 2 years coz of federal law, will send it back and get replacement.

Day 8, one of them is day 9, but I'm sure that can be glossed over, whats a day. My plan is to veg for 4 weeks, maybe 5, and a little playing along the way, some topping, training, and bending, then hit bloom.
The bairns
IMG_5847.JPG
IMG_5849.JPG
IMG_5850.JPG
IMG_5851.JPG

2 are racing away, 2 are a little slower

I hope you all have plans to, or have at least thought about taking cuts before flower!! I think Im going to use air layering to make clones

I hope you all have plans to, or have at least thought about taking cuts before flower!! I think Im going to use air layering to make clones
i plan to leave a few bottoms to take clones in flower if i see anything worth keeping around i dont think il have time to take them before i flip to flower since we are on a timeline

Thanks for the journals folks, I just started one as well. If I could please get journals set up in the SSSC thread in this section https://www.autoflower.org/forums/super-sativa-seed-club/

@Mikis @stoney 91 @Ribbzzy @HonestGR :toke: much appreciated :d5:
no problem rivet il get too it as soon as i have some heads above ground should be only a day or so all 8 are flying along il pot them up tomorrow i pre charged the coco with some charge, great white and calmag
IMG_20190830_013550.jpg
lil hard to see but they all have a lil white tap poking out
IMG_20190830_014146.jpg
IMG_20190830_023619.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back