SSSC SuperSativaSeedsClub Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
SSSC-Logo-Kapel-Version-white-official.jpg

AFN_TSHIRT.jpg

The legendary Super Sativa Seed Club is pleased to sponsor their 1.st Grow Off at The Autoflower Network and SSSC is doing this by promoting their brand new and first feminized strain Lava Freeze!

735-x-90-CNNBS-Super-Sativa-Lava-Freeze.gif

Powered by @SuperSativaSeedClub

:pass:

This famous Grow Off will be lead by
----------> @RivetGrrl <------------
so you guys will tag her in for weekly updates

- Grow Off Start date is the 1. September with a 2 week pre-germ date so the 18. August and will finish in last week of November 2019 and to be polled in 1st week December.

- Growers will post a weekly update into upcoming 3. Biggest Battle thread by tagging Team Leader with short information what changes have been made in passed week included plant photo.

- Growers can grow as many plants they want, but have to chose the battle plant 30 days after germ date.

- This is a journal Must Grow Off.

- Growers will post the Kit list they are going to grow the Lava Freeze in here by tagging Team Leader.

Grow Off combatants are:

1. @Mikis
2. @RivetGrrl
3. @stoney 91
4. @Ribbzzy
5. @HighnDry
6. @Prophetiko
7. @F.N.
8. @HonestGR
9. @TheMongol

[HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] @Ripper will realize the Battle Code!

Photoperiod Growers should watch this rare happening closely.
:bighug:
@Gladiator Level 1
@Gladiator Level 2
@Gladiator Level 6

Welcome all, can't wait for my seeds to land. I know some of you have them already, and some are waiting still.
Please let me know when your seeds get here and when you post a kit list I will thread-mark it and that's where I'll copy your weekly updates to.

I *believe* the journals will be in the SSSC vendor section, just confirming with TheMongol on that.

Won't be long before we are dropping some sweet beans and growing some beasts :woohoo1:

Welcome all, can't wait for my seeds to land. I know some of you have them already, and some are waiting still.
Please let me know when your seeds get here and when you post a kit list I will thread-mark it and that's where I'll copy your weekly updates to.

I *believe* the journals will be in the SSSC vendor section, just confirming with TheMongol on that.

Won't be long before we are dropping some sweet beans and growing some beasts :woohoo1:
Yes about the journals in vendor section, weekly updates in here in threadmarked growers post and when all have finished at the end of the year, this thread here will be moved to SSSC section in sticky.:pass:

Very nice......I may just be running a photoperiod myself very, very soon...:d5:...watching with interest...:pop:...Good luck everyone:smiley1:

Can't wait to see how this one shapes up. Had my eyes on their strains for a while but the price is a little crazy IMO. I'm very intrigued to see how their femmed indica strains hold up. They look like very pretty plants.

Very nice......I may just be running a photoperiod myself very, very soon...:d5:...watching with interest...:pop:...Good luck everyone:smiley1:
And it happens at the most wanted Autoflower site, that is more then awesome.:d5:
good luck guys gonna be some great plants on show here
You are welcome Tom.:bighug:
This is a true privilege to grow out lava freeze I'm looking forward to this.
Amen bro, there are some growers out there, they would give a lot to have and grow these special beans.:pass:
Your not the only one! :)
You are 8 having that privilege.:thumbsup:
Can't wait to see how this one shapes up. Had my eyes on their strains for a while but the price is a little crazy IMO. I'm very intrigued to see how their femmed indica strains hold up. They look like very pretty plants.
Indeed @NiceOption !:headbang:

Everyone getting excited for August 18??
Checked tracking and looks like it will be 3-7 business days, so next week I should have these in my paws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back