SSSC SuperSativaSeedsClub Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone getting excited for August 18??
Checked tracking and looks like it will be 3-7 business days, so next week I should have these in my paws!
Ayyy, you can't wait, huh? Monitoring like an eagle:crying:

how-to-choose-a-network-monitoring-software.png

In a shirt :yoinks: now i have to talk to SSSC coz that looks really awesome!

I'm special!! Not for you!! LOL

It is a nice shirt, and I wear all the ones I have gotten with stealth shipping. I think the Canadians get them for this shipment as they hide the seeds. Thanks again SSSC for the sponsorship!

I'm special!!
Really???
Not for you!!
Oh, i'll get mine soon lol.
I think the Canadians get them for this shipment as they hide the seeds.
Of course for this reason.:thumbsup:

And i have good news, asked SSSC if they will also sponsor other strains of their catalogue and he said Yeeeeeessssss, so next one will be Frosty Friday ( regular ) and sativa style from Karel's cross, so save place for it coz the other don't look in here anyway. lol

I'm really curious if after the LF and FF they will continue with Prima Hollandica as lower priced strains and theeennnn maybe first Karel's haze, but i don't think they will sponsor also Kee's haze, humph:shrug:

Really???

Oh, i'll get mine soon lol.

Of course for this reason.:thumbsup:

And i have good news, asked SSSC if they will also sponsor other strains of their catalogue and he said Yeeeeeessssss, so next one will be Frosty Friday ( regular ) and sativa style from Karel's cross, so save place for it coz the other don't look in here anyway. lol

I'm really curious if after the LF and FF they will continue with Prima Hollandica as lower priced strains and theeennnn maybe first Karel's haze, but i don't think they will sponsor also Kee's haze, humph:shrug:

Super special, as in touched :crying:

Hope you get a T shirt :smoking:

I am up for sure to keep growing whatever they like, but ya the Kee's haze, maybe only to the Grower of the Year! Sativas yes!!!! :headbang:

The journals do work tho, I have a couple people that want to buy the Dinafem quick strains after seeing and hearing about my grow.

Im really excited! Growing their first ever fem strain is pretty cool! I think the old school crossed with the new school has a ton of potential. It's an excellent starting place. Personally, I am not experienced enough to take on Kees Haze, lol. I've grown a few versions of old school hazes, and they to seem to be a good idea for even mid level growers, lol. I learned the hard way. To properly grow a true haze strain you need a lot of space, and a lot of time! And they are usually very sensitive to feeds and temps.

Can any SSSC strain enter ?

I might give Karel's haze a go :eyebrows: Got some Frosty Friday pollen waiting in freezer ... already used for crossing with Black Jack that turned out amazing :smoking:

@TheMongol I assume that I can since this is SSSC Photo grower of the year, not Lava Freeze only ?

:pass:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back