SSSC SuperSativaSeedsClub Photoperiod Grower of the Year 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scooped up this limited pack in an auction last week! Strayfox has held a cut of the original stock of Williams Wonder from SSSC, for a looonng time. He finally found an iraqi landrace male to breed it with! Bodhi is the only other breeder I know of with a verified SSSC cut of Williams Wonder! Pretty stoked to have more SSSC genetics in the seed box!
20190812_175410~2.jpg

Scooped up this limited pack in an auction last week! Strayfox has held a cut of the original stock of Williams Wonder from SSSC, for a looonng time. He finally found an iraqi landrace male to breed it with! Bodhi is the only other breeder I know of with a verified SSSC cut of Williams Wonder! Pretty stoked to have more SSSC genetics in the seed box!
View attachment 1089621
hopeing sssc gets around to releasing a new version of it its always been in the back my mind to try find somthing with it

View attachment 1089621
Woooah! that's quite a find. Congrats! Please tag me when you grow this one, i'd be fascinated to see how she does.

Really???

Oh, i'll get mine soon lol.

Of course for this reason.:thumbsup:

And i have good news, asked SSSC if they will also sponsor other strains of their catalogue and he said Yeeeeeessssss, so next one will be Frosty Friday ( regular ) and sativa style from Karel's cross, so save place for it coz the other don't look in here anyway. lol

I'm really curious if after the LF and FF they will continue with Prima Hollandica as lower priced strains and theeennnn maybe first Karel's haze, but i don't think they will sponsor also Kee's haze, humph:shrug:

!!!! I would love, love, LOVE to try some of their sativa offerings! Karel's Haze has been high on my list for while. Shame there's no fems but she looks like a lotta fun. Citrus and gas, mmmmmmm.

!!!! I would love, love, LOVE to try some of their sativa offerings! Karel's Haze has been high on my list for while. Shame there's no fems but she looks like a lotta fun. Citrus and gas, mmmmmmm.
The yell up when i set up the next volunteer thread, but it will be over at Hott from Halloween this year to 4.20 next year, 6 month time frame so growers are free also to veg for 2 months and also a long flowering haze woth 12 weeks of bloom can be done. Will be BIG plants.:growing:

The yell up when i set up the next volunteer thread, but it will be over at Hott from Halloween this year to 4.20 next year, 6 month time frame so growers are free also to veg for 2 months and also a long flowering haze woth 12 weeks of bloom can be done. Will be BIG plants.:growing:
Count me in!!! Scrog net at the ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back