Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Day 14

Thanks for all the comments guys, seems like this light is working real nice. Foliar feeding every two days with seaplex and light feedings of seaplex and wegener's liquid organic. Approx 2mL per litre of each.

Green Poison on the left, Cream 47 on the right
zwBMHdLl.jpg

mtbZLwsl.jpg

Also I just placed a Cream Mandarin F1 and Jack 47 F1 into soil with nice healthy taps. I sprinkle Botanicare
ZHO rizo into the hole I place the beans in. I did that with the Green Poison and Cream 47 aswell.

Cream Mandarin and Jack 47 both above soil in under 24 hours :thumbs:

Added some pure Canadian Maple syrup to my feed today and FIMd the older girls, I'll pop a few pics of the Green Poison and Cream 47 tomorrow in the sunlight if the weather is warm enough and to harden them off.

Hope everyone has a lifted weekend!

Hey DV looking good so far man, sweet lineup you've got going :thumbs:
Interested to see how your F1's turn out... I've got a Cream Caramel and Killer Kush FV to grow out this summer. Subbed for this one "Munch..munch..munch

Day 16

Foliar fed today just before I grabbed em from the dark to spend some time hardening off outside in the sunshine :cool: Topped them right after this pic between the 4th and 5th node. Trying to bush these out. I might transplant the best of each to 1 gallon pots to make mothers and take cuts.

sFO9CCDl.jpg

Hey DV looking good so far man, sweet lineup you've got going :thumbs:
Interested to see how your F1's turn out... I've got a Cream Caramel and Killer Kush FV to grow out this summer. Subbed for this one "Munch..munch..munch

Cheers Hans. Will you be growing them indoor? The fast versions will be perfect for our area in southern Ontario I'm hoping. The green poison I've read finishes pretty quick and the Cream 47 photo I just had to give a shot. Excited to see how they yield in comparison to the Jack 47 F1.

:peace:

Cheers Hans. Will you be growing them indoor? The fast versions will be perfect for our area in southern Ontario I'm hoping. The green poison I've read finishes pretty quick and the Cream 47 photo I just had to give a shot. Excited to see how they yield in comparison to the Jack 47 F1.

:peace:
Yeah they should be great for our climate, the bit of ruderalis in them should make them more hardy. If I didn't live in the city I'd have some going outside for sure but mine will be grown indoors. Last summer I was getting up to 36° in my tent so I'm hoping by only having to run the lights for 12hrs I'll be better off with these.
:Sharing One:

Lookin great darth.
I wish I could do a photo run, but I dont think I can work that out to soon.
Keep up the green thumb my friend. :gthumb::Sharing One:

Back