Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Darth Vapour

Supreme Commander in Kief
Reaction score
Hi guys, this will be my first Sweet Seeds run. I placed 2 Green Poison and 2 Cream 47 in paper towel tonight (both photos).

I'll pop my Jack 47 and Cream Mandarin in a couple weeks (both fast versions).

Hoping to pick up some Red Family autos shortly.

Starting indoor under T5s than they will all be grown outdoor. The Cream 47s or Jack 47s will be grown in a greenhouse.

This green poison is showing some purps on her leaves. All 4 girls are above soil now within 24-36 hours.

7W6qguA.jpg

Pics of the Green Poison, the purple on the outer edges is starting to fade. Threw a golf ball in for scale.

K6PWM1Yl.jpg

R3a6kEKl.jpg

Cream 47

kPbRrIql.jpg

RzVntMrl.jpg

Baby Cherry Tomato from OSC. Pic turned out dull on this one but all the girls are a vibrant green colour.

jISItqrl.jpg

So far this has been an extremely smooth....er shall I say sweet start.

Sprinkled a tiny bit of my Organicare Pure Grow dry fertilizer into the top of the soil. They will be transported to a small greenhouse early to mid May depending on the temps to get a chance to harden off before their final homes.

Dude im so sorry i have missed out on your grows lately. Some how i have missed you on the Forum. Im in for this and i cant wait to see what you do.

Cheers Grim, thanks for stopping by, no need for apologies brotha! I just checked out your hydro journey and just WOW :drool:

Update to come this weekend honkies.

Ahhh ya iv been waiting for some Sweets Photos.

Pulling up my Chair.

Waits over weedman!

Yeah dawg!

Sweet action!

Ye mang! Poppin seeds weekly from here on out opi.

Your gonna love the green poison 3 of the 4 I grew smelled of limey lime

:Sharing One:

Sounds awesome sniper. Hopefully I get some of those phenos in the mix. Did they show colour for you?

Fantastic work fella!
Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy the grow!
Sweet Smokes
J.

Thanks Jay, poppin more sweets this weekend.

:peace:

Back