Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

I did a search fer TeeHee and Night Queen.

Cheers Wild Bill, I thought that review was lost in the internet after DP re-did their site.
That wasn't the only time I made the DP blog....

and also...

I really like the graphic designs they put on the reviews.... I wonder if they were made especially for me?
I would love to get one tattoo'd on my back... especially the one with the snakes around the plant!

Teetee

I didn't see what light schedule you use.

Speaking of light, it seems your use of light is not the norm of the vast majority of indoor growers here on AFN. Have you calculated your DLI?
I think a thread with your thoughts and methods on lighting would be a very interesting thread and could prove to be quite fruitful for other growers here on AFN. If you have a thread like that, please point me in that direction. I'm an information nut! I like to read new info to see if it can fit into my method and mindset on growing canna.

I keep my lights on 24/7.
All lights by LED Hydroponics.... I usually have one light per plant, usually a Skyline 400W unit (that only draws 200W).
If they get big (I mean WHEN they get big, ha ha), I exchange a 400W Skyline for my trusty 800W unit.... and by the end, I occasionally hook up every light I can get!

Mate, I'm so un-educated... what's DLI when it's at home?
@Taipan is the more knowledgable one about the Skylines. He may be the one to give more info on them I just plug them in and get on with it!

Teetee

I didn't see what light schedule you use.

Speaking of light, it seems your use of light is not the norm of the vast majority of indoor growers here on AFN. Have you calculated your DLI?
I think a thread with your thoughts and methods on lighting would be a very interesting thread and could prove to be quite fruitful for other growers here on AFN. If you have a thread like that, please point me in that direction. I'm an information nut! I like to read new info to see if it can fit into my method and mindset on growing canna.

If you have a look at the LED Hydroponics website m8 there's loads of numbers on there that I don't understand lol about each of the units they sell.. could be the information hub your after :vibes: :toke:

I keep my lights on 24/7.
All lights by LED Hydroponics.... I usually have one light per plant, usually a Skyline 400W unit (that only draws 200W).
If they get big (I mean WHEN they get big, ha ha), I exchange a 400W Skyline for my trusty 800W unit.... and by the end, I occasionally hook up every light I can get!

Mate, I'm so un-educated... what's DLI when it's at home?
@Taipan is the more knowledgable one about the Skylines. He may be the one to give more info on them I just plug them in and get on with it!
Not sure about DLI, PPFD is High PPF of 1670 µmol/s and Photon Efficacy 2.7 µmol/J. on the Skyline 1000 i use.
maybe check the website.

Not sure about DLI, PPFD is High PPF of 1670 µmol/s and Photon Efficacy 2.7 µmol/J. on the Skyline 1000 i use.
maybe check the website.
By chance have you tested what it actually draws from the wall? They say it's a 1000w, but later says it's 500w. and in the actual tests it shows 400watts. What figures did they use to get PPF of 1670 µmol/s and Photon Efficacy 2.7 µmol/J?
It obviously works quite well for TeeTee, but that way of marketing make me less likely to buy it.
I'm not criticizing the light, just pointing out the incongruousness.

Look like very nice lights. Unusual to see Cree LEDs being used these days. Think Ill look up those chips they are using.

By chance have you tested what it actually draws from the wall? They say it's a 1000w, but later says it's 500w. and in the actual tests it shows 400watts. What figures did they use to get PPF of 1670 µmol/s and Photon Efficacy 2.7 µmol/J?
It obviously works quite well for TeeTee, but that way of marketing make me less likely to buy it.

The model Skyline 1000 not 1000w. it draws 500w not 400w. Skyline 800 draws 400w. Teetee got skyline 400 and 800.

The model Skyline 1000 not 1000w. it draws 500w not 400w. Skyline 800 draws 400w. Teetee got skyline 400 and 800.
I was just going by what they have on the Skyline 1000 webpage.

I was just going by what they have on the Skyline 1000 webpage.
yes see it says 1000w i let Muddy know.

Back