Indoor Teetee's 20.8 Ounce Night Queen and other Dutch Passion Classics

I'm patting Bro!
Here's the final score...
View attachment 1264637

I used to be called (my usual) "Teetee", but after a couple of blazing rows with a few high ranking members a while back about LED's and Autos I got banned, so I re-joined as "Teehee". Ha ha!

Anyway, even though this is AFN, home of the Auto, I'm very proud to have won the UK420 COTC Comp, and a big thank you to everyone who voted for the Dutch Passion Auto grown under Skyline LED's!

Absolutely ran away with it m8.. deservedly so.. first couldn't have gone to a better grower or a nicer guy.. kudos to you my friend :d5: :toke: another nice big feather in your cap.

I'm patting Bro!
View attachment 1264637

I used to be called (my usual) "Teetee", but after a couple of blazing rows with a few high ranking members a while back about LED's and Autos I got banned, so I re-joined as "Teehee". Ha ha!

Anyway, even though this is AFN, home of the Auto, I'm very proud to have won the UK420 COTC Comp, and a big thank you to everyone who voted for the Dutch Passion Auto grown under Skyline LED's!
:slap::slap::slap::worship:

I'm patting Bro!
View attachment 1264637

TeeHee? Was Cartman's cupid your avitar?
identities-cupid-cartman.png

Was Cartman's cupid your avitar?
cheers Bro, nope, I've always used this avatar.... I dunno why, cos without the Canna leaf, it looks like some kinda Sub-Dom scene with Homosexual overtones.... not my cup of tea... I'm only into Sub-Dom scenes with Heterosexual overtones. (man, I'm smoking my 'get home' Night Queen doob and I'm mashed up rambling..)

cheers Bro, nope, I've always used this avatar.... I dunno why, cos without the Canna leaf, it looks like some kinda Sub-Dom scene with Homosexual overtones.... not my cup of tea... I'm only into Sub-Dom scenes with Heterosexual overtones. (man, I'm smoking my 'get home' Night Queen doob and I'm mashed up rambling..)
It was a joke. You're high! LOL!
TeeHee is what that character in South Park says many times. It's just something ya don't hear. It caught my attention when you said that's what you changed your screen name to.
It's funny that you made that tiny change from a banned screen name and come back to totally dominate that contest. And being a South Park fan, it was just that much more funny.................at least in my mind! LOL!

It was a joke. You're high! LOL!
Fuck I'm such a doofus! :rofl:
Thanks for the rep points mate, they are always much appreciated! :cheers:
And on the subject of rep, I must also give my gratitude to:
@smokeyfromau :cheers: (mate when's it ever gonna stop raining, eh?)
@NG420 :cheers:
@woody :cheers:
and @Taipan :cheers:

Respect to you all, cos you're all great growers, and I can't honestly see how my shabby brown leaved offerings compare to your beatutiful greenery!
For example, my latest Cream Mandarine....
day 77 CM 1.JPG

Last edited:
well done dude
Thanks TF.... I am shocked cos generally they hate Autos and they took a long time to accept LEDs. The amount of nasty arguments I've seen on there... so to see some of those Guys that I personally battled with, actualy vote for me, is very satisfying!
Absolutely ran away with it m8
Over 50% of the vote... well pleased!
Never seen a plant like it man.
cheers Bro. I don't think I'll ever grow one like that again.. she just took off from word go!

I did a search fer TeeHee and Night Queen.

Teetee

I didn't see what light schedule you use.

Speaking of light, it seems your use of light is not the norm of the vast majority of indoor growers here on AFN. Have you calculated your DLI?
I think a thread with your thoughts and methods on lighting would be a very interesting thread and could prove to be quite fruitful for other growers here on AFN. If you have a thread like that, please point me in that direction. I'm an information nut! I like to read new info to see if it can fit into my method and mindset on growing canna.

Back