Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

So the final weights are in, Auto Ultimate is dried and curing in jars with 62% Boveda packs, as are the Think Different and Blue Automazar.

Previous Auto Ultimates have brought in 18.69oz and 21.24oz respectively, they were truly exceptional, and although this time she was slightly smaller, she was still a beast, giving me a grand weight of 14.28 ounces (or 404.8g). :shooty:

Altogether this grow (my 6th) has been my second best in terms of weight (totalling 25.6oz), but probably the best in terms of quality. Certainly the BAM and TD are excellent smokes, better than my previous attempts. Taste, aroma, and strength are all improved, so we are very happy (and stoned). :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:

The store cupboard looks very healthy right now, and with the current grow well underway and looking good, I am pretty chuffed.

The new girls are just in early flowering, on an EC 1.1 feed....

Here's the Blackberry Kush at 37 days.....
day 37 BB1.JPG

I have staked the Colorado Cookie out as she has numerous nodes and is filling up with bud sites. She stands at 60cm.....
day 37 CC1.JPG

Finally the Daiquiri Lime, shes over a metre tall, and is gonna be a hedge, taking up the entire back half of the tent. Don't forget this is only day 37....
day 37 DL1.JPG

Thanks for checking in and for all the support during this grow, I wish you all the best of growing karma! :smoking:

Last edited:
Baby Jayzus!
That's going to be another big monster girl!

Hi Maria,
You are right!..... she gave me over 11 ounces back in July 2016, then I grew another Lime Daiquiri that came in at half a kilo (17.8 Oz) that won POM Nov 2016.... Im gonna pop another one this weekend!

Great stuff mate, branching is superbo :smoking::smoking:

Back