Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

day 110 and the AU is finally on the flush.

This is day 6 of flushing with EC 0 rainwater, and I planned to flush till the weekend, so I can spend Friday Saturday and Sunday nights systematically cutting her up into little pieces :amazon:.

On day 104 I took these final pictures. She takes up most of a 1.4m2 wide, 2m high tent!
day 104 AU 1.JPG

Her main body is thick with bud...
day 104 AU body.JPG

Here's the right side....
day 104 AU R side.JPG

.... and this is her left side......
day 104 AU L side.JPG

the main cola is over half a metre in length!
day 104 AU cola.JPG

and her other side colas aren't too bad either....
day 104 AU bud 1.JPG

and here's a final bud.....
day 104 AU bud 2.JPG

Looks like she's gonna take a while cropping, but should be worth it!

Last edited:
You surely are proving all the photo folks massively wrong who think autos are a waste of time if you are planning on a good yield...the feeling of imprrssedness soaks my entire body for ur sake Teetee i think you did one hell of a job[emoji108]

thanks @ChillFred for the rep points, they're much appreciated Bro! :cheers:

@MedLion.... you're very kind :d5:, but to be honest, there's not much interest on here either..... I think everyone's bored of huge AutoUltimates now. I know she's an ugly bird, but she's a biggun..... and she's lovely to crop, all the brown leaves pull out, and there's minimal manicuring to do. There's so much of her to do though!
:thanks:

Hey teetee... ive got to agree with you, last time you did those monsters the response was huge.... but i can tell you that i am very impressed by this one to. And you are right, when its time to bring em down, it's just buds, the leafs are like ~5%.. its perfect!
I send you Respect and a big fat :slap:.

:karmacloud:

Cheers @Tdam that was a mighty slap, nice one!

You deserve it! You make magic... :passit:

Cheers @Tdam I wish I had the space and balls to grow more than 3.... you never know though, one day, eh?

TD came in at 8.38Oz or 238g.... I'm well pleased, and a test smoke of some 2 week cured bud was devastating..... gonna leave the rest for a full month before having some more.... can't wait!

The BAM is lovely gear, so tasty and very potent. Shame she only delivered half of what TD has given me.

Never mind, the AU is gonna be a big weight, maybe not as much as the previous monsters, but will be a good 'un all the same..... some of her is in brown paper bags and the rest is hanging in cardboard boxes, so many huge thick colas!

Now that AU is finally down, I can concentrate on my new girls. I have a Blackberry Kush, Daiquiri Lime and a Colorado Cookie on the go, since 4-20.... so day 34 now.

The Lime is just huge already at just over 70cm, but the Cookie is cooking nicely. The Blackberry is not far behind them, but she's obviously gonna be a smaller plant. All 3 have shown signs of flowering, so I decided last night to repot them from their 5L airpots into 20L ones.... something I've done a few times now in an effort to boost growth in the mid stage of the grow.

Here's the Blackberry.....
day 34 BB1.JPG

next, the Cookie......
day 34 CC2.JPG

and finally the Lime.....
day 34 DL2.JPG

I told you she was a big 'un.....

They are on a feed based on EC 0.6 base nutes, with added Roots Excellurator, Multizyme, Nitrogen and Amino Treatment (Silicon), making a final EC of 1.1, pH 5.8 swinging upto 6.2. Temps are 22 - 30C, lights on 24/0.

They're gonna settle into their new homes for a day or two then I'll start staking them out and doing some LST.
I have a feeling the Lime will need supercropping so she's best left to take up the back half of the tent.

I might start a journal for the new 3, we'll see!

All the best!

Back