Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

Day 80

Hey folks, still sweating hot round 'ere with ambient temps up around 30C dropping to 23C at night, humidity ranges from 60 to 90%.

Luckily the Dutch Passion dames have the strength to flourish, and we're now approaching the final few weeks of this grow. :smoking:

I took BAM down on day 76, so she's bagged and hanging, Lovely scissor hash, so I'm looking forward to smoking her buds in a few weeks. I reckon she'll come in somewhere around the 4-5oz range. Here's a shot of her main cola during the crop...
Day 76 BAM.JPG

The other two are still pushing up buds, here's the tent now with AU in the foreground and TD just visible behind.....
day 80 AU 01.JPG

That AU is full of thick flower.... I remember those lovely cone shaped buds from last time...
day 80 AU 04.JPG

Her main cola needs a light of its own, high up in the ceiling of the tent...
day 80 AU 03.JPG

Here's the reverse side....
day 80 AU 05.JPG

and here's some of her main body....
day 80 AU 02.JPG

I think she will go past 100 days :)

TD on the other hand is closer to finishing. She's at the back of the tent, so AU gets in the way a bit, but she's also a girl with girth.
Here she is from the side window...
day 80 TD 01.JPG

Here's a closer look at the canopy...
day 80 TD 04.JPG

She's got some nice thick sticky colas, with that unmistakable medicinally plummy smell....
day 80 TD 05.JPG

She's still pushing out white pistils, but I thinks she's slowing down now, so I expect to start flush within a week.... I'll have a looksie at her trichs at next lights out, but last time I checked they were nice and milky with a few ambers..... depends which part of the plant you look at.
The Top Shooter:shooty:is really taking it out on the leaves, I'm just about run out though, so the final few weeks will be on basic nutes with no flowering boosters. I've had the EC at 0.8 and pH between 5.7 and 6.2..... I haven't been checking so much this grow, but I thought I should keep an eye on the pH at this final stage.

I've also been a bit lazy with the molasses..... I usually boil up some water in a saucepan, add 4-5 big tablespoons of organic blackstrap molasses, and dissolve it all :chef:, finally pouring it into an old wine bottle topped up with more water..... but I'm such a stoner, I just can't be arsed to make some. :jointman:

Anyway, seeing as I have a bit of space, I'm gonna plant some Colorado Cookies, Lime Daiquiri and Blackberry Kush tonight in 5L airpots, hopefully they'll pop just when I start flushing TD.

Have a great weekend and happy growing!

Last edited:
Once I went to Amsterdam, and naturally, I hit the red light area. These 3 stunning ladies promised me a night of unbridled ecstasy :naughtystep:..........

oh no....... hang on........ I wanted to share a story about a different trio of Dutch Dames..........
Welcome to another grow, the last of my Dutch Passion seeds.:welcome:

I have one of each:

Think Different, Auto Ultimate and Blue Automazar

All nice strains that I have enjoyed smoking :baked::baked::baked:

My last grow yielded 7.7 ounces of TD and it's a lovely smoke, one for treats or special occasions. I'm glad I have another crack at it.
I grew BAM a year ago, and got over 11 ounces from 2 plants. I'm looking forward to a tasty Indica dominant smoke from her.
About 6 months ago I somehow managed to pull 40 ounces of AU from 2 plants ..... time to stock up again!

It might be March, but its Summer over here.... and has been since Nov, just getting hotter and hotter :hothot:Ambient temps were up in the 40's during the day and 30's at night :fire:..... not ideal really!!! Luckily, it's gradually cooling down now, with temps around 28-30C.

I grew on a 24 hour schedule for the first 2 weeks, but had to switch to 22/2, with the 2 hour dark period from Midday to 2pm. I also pulled out the 5 inch regular intake fan and put in a 6 inch Hyperfan (matching my extraction fan). This allowed me to crank up the extraction (without destroying the tent) and pull more cooler air in from under the house. Previously the extraction was on the minimum setting, now its much higher (and noisier).
I also put in a 30cm circulation fan with a rotating louvre to create a hurricane :jointman:.

I used my usual germination technique of planting directly into Coco in 5L airpots, soaked in 0.7EC nutrient solution comprised of 0.4EC base House and Garden Coco nutes with some Roots Excellurator and Nitrogen boost. I cover the pots in clingfilm and put some dark card over them to stop light penetration. I had one Photon 126 panel on to provide warmth - not that I needed it really.

I planted on 23rd Jan.... TD emerged on the 25th, AU on the 26th and BAM on the 27th, so day one is the 26th. 100% record still intact.

I used the single LED panel for the first 3-4 days then I gave them their own panels each, the AU got the Helios 6 and the other 2 got a Photon 126 each. I keep the lights about 2ft above the canopy.

I increased the EC from 0.7 to 0.8 on day 19, then up again to 0.9 on day 23, and to 1.0 on day 27 where it remains now. I added Multizyme and Amino Treatment (Silicon) on day 19, then increased the base nutrient on days 23 and 27.

On day 34, I trans-potted them into 20L airpots for a boost. Worked a treat.

On day 40 I stopped Amino Treatment and Nitrogen, and added Bud XL and Algen Extract (kelp).

"Day 40????" you ask...... why start the journal now?

My laptop fried up and it took ages to get all my data back, never mind the cost and worry that all my growing info was sitting there for some technobod to admire/report/blackmail me.:gassy:

That also meant that I didn't have access to my previous grow spreadsheets or photos..... luckily I was able to get some info from my previous forum threads to keep me on the level.

Also there's no way I was gonna put up pics from my phone or tablet for fear of embedded location information.

Then I had a few 'issues' with Mrs Teetee :dancer:and got @Duggy to exterminate me :amazon:..... all my threads deleted, but luckily kept my rep points! :cooldance:

So here we are (again).... another Teetee grow:cool1:..... may all that read this bless my Girls with the best of growing Karma!

To bring you up to speed, I'll introduce you to my ladies one by one, till we get to day 40.....

THINK DIFFERENT

The first to show her head, 2 days after planting, so off to a good start!
View attachment 543818

I had to stabilise her as the new circulation fan was blowing her over.

Here she is on day 15 looking very lush....
View attachment 543819

By day 30 she had grown impressively....
View attachment 543820

She was a thirsty girl, needing at least a couple of litres a day. I forgot to feed her after taking the last photo, and this is how she looked the next evening.....
View attachment 543821

I thought I had killed her..... but I gave her a good soaking of nutrient, and crossed my fingers.......

She took a couple of days to pick herself up, starting from the bottom, working her way up. I trimmed any leaves that had permanent damage, mainly lower down. The main cola was last to perk up, and by day 34, I felt she was ready to trans-pot into the 20L airpot.

It's amazing how she has recovered....
View attachment 543822day 34

Here she is on day 40, sitting at the back, looking very bushy and with plenty of bud sites developing.
View attachment 543823

The main cola hasn't taken off but its developing normally.
She has had a nice stretch..... She's gonna be a big Dame!
:peace:
....to be continued.....
Amazing how she bounced back to life, strong hardy genetics. Looking really healthy now bro, Good luck on the rest of your grow

So BAM is done, I remember her being a nice smoke, very fruity and gets you nicely stoned..... I never seem to get big BAM plants though, I think this one was stunted by the heat.... she took a lot longer to get going then was the 1st to flower.... she didn't stretch at all.

Maybe cos she's 75% Indica, and the EC was too low? I kept the EC low for TD, so perhaps that's why she was so much shorter.

Previous BAMs I've grown have cropped 3.8 and 7.6 ounces.

This crop, BAM gave me 4.1 ounces, but I'm happy with the quality, these were the best looking buds, covered in sticky trichomes, with a pungent fruity aroma.

They are jarred, curing with 62% Boveda packs.

I thought I'd put up some pics of the trichomes on Think Different, taken on day 83..... I started her flush on day 87 and it's now day 91.
A mix of clear ones, milky ones and amber ones, depending on where you look on the plant......

day 83 TD trichs 1.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 2.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 3.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 4.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 5.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 6.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 7.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 8.JPG

day 83 TD trichs 9.JPG

Day 91

I have a busy tent at the moment..... 3 seedlings at day 5 and 2 mature plants, close to getting the chop.

TD is currently in day 4 flush with plain EC 0 rainwater. I plan to harvest her on day 94 after a week's flush, and I'm keeping a close look out for any bud-rot.

Here she is from the side window....

Plenty of solid bud.....

AU is still flowering, she is absolutely huge.....

Here's her left side with the main cola.....

and the right side....

there's a good few sizable colas there....

Back to that main cola - here's a closer look......

and from the side window....

She's browning off but there's plenty of white pistils still popping through, so I think she has a few more weeks in her yet.
She's on a light feed EC 0.9 made up of EC 0.6 base nutrients, some Cal Mag, Roots Excellurator Drip Clean and Bud XL.

Thanks for looking in, more later on in the week when I harvest TD. Hope you all are having a great grow!

Last edited:
Day 99

So it's just AU now, I took TD down over the weekend - officially on day 92 but I finished her off on day 96.... I just couldn't stay awake and focus properly midweek.
I have quite a large amount drying in brown paper bags, so I am looking forward to the weigh in (and the smoke - I LOVE Think Different!).

AU is still packing on the bud, and now that she has the tent to herself (apart from 3 seedlings at floor level) I have staked her out to support the heavy nugs and to get the light penetration cranked up to the max. That's a Daiquiri Lime on the floor, along with a Colorado Cookie and Blackberry Kush.

EC is at 0.9 with pH ranging from 5.8 to 6.2. Temps are up in the early 30C region again.

There's plenty of white pistils visible, so I can't see this grow finishing anytime soon, I reckon 7-10 more days on nutes followed by a 7 day flush, but who knows? My previous AUs went as far as 121 days!!!

day 99 AU 01.JPG

From behind, she is a mass of long thick colas....
day 99 AU 02.JPG

From the front, it's just wall to wall bud.......
day 99 AU 03.JPG

She's 140cm high, 90cm wide and just as deep. Pretty much every stem needs support.....
day 99 AU 04.JPG

Here's a closer look at her enormous main cola.....
day 99 AU 05.JPG

and from behind....
day 99 AU 06.JPG

To finish, here's a few pics of some of her other buds....

day 99 AU 07.JPG

day 99 AU 08.JPG

day 99 AU 09.JPG
day 99 AU 10.JPG

Thanks for taking a look, more soon!

Wow, that's how a sexy lady should look like. Incredible...! Very nice growing teetee.

:slap: :growing::size:

Cheers @Tdam , She's showing no sign of stopping, this girl may be big but she's got some stamina!
Cheers for the rep man!

Back