Dutch Passion Teetee's Dutch Threesome

Teetee

Lost in Space
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Once I went to Amsterdam, and naturally, I hit the red light area. These 3 stunning ladies promised me a night of unbridled ecstasy :naughtystep:..........

oh no....... hang on........ I wanted to share a story about a different trio of Dutch Dames..........
Welcome to another grow, the last of my Dutch Passion seeds.:welcome:

I have one of each:

Think Different, Auto Ultimate and Blue Automazar

All nice strains that I have enjoyed smoking :baked::baked::baked:

My last grow yielded 7.7 ounces of TD and it's a lovely smoke, one for treats or special occasions. I'm glad I have another crack at it.
I grew BAM a year ago, and got over 11 ounces from 2 plants. I'm looking forward to a tasty Indica dominant smoke from her.
About 6 months ago I somehow managed to pull 40 ounces of AU from 2 plants ..... time to stock up again!

It might be March, but its Summer over here.... and has been since Nov, just getting hotter and hotter :hothot:Ambient temps were up in the 40's during the day and 30's at night :fire:..... not ideal really!!! Luckily, it's gradually cooling down now, with temps around 28-30C.

I grew on a 24 hour schedule for the first 2 weeks, but had to switch to 22/2, with the 2 hour dark period from Midday to 2pm. I also pulled out the 5 inch regular intake fan and put in a 6 inch Hyperfan (matching my extraction fan). This allowed me to crank up the extraction (without destroying the tent) and pull more cooler air in from under the house. Previously the extraction was on the minimum setting, now its much higher (and noisier).
I also put in a 30cm circulation fan with a rotating louvre to create a hurricane :jointman:.

I used my usual germination technique of planting directly into Coco in 5L airpots, soaked in 0.7EC nutrient solution comprised of 0.4EC base House and Garden Coco nutes with some Roots Excellurator and Nitrogen boost. I cover the pots in clingfilm and put some dark card over them to stop light penetration. I had one Photon 126 panel on to provide warmth - not that I needed it really.

I planted on 23rd Jan.... TD emerged on the 25th, AU on the 26th and BAM on the 27th, so day one is the 26th. 100% record still intact.

I used the single LED panel for the first 3-4 days then I gave them their own panels each, the AU got the Helios 6 and the other 2 got a Photon 126 each. I keep the lights about 2ft above the canopy.

I increased the EC from 0.7 to 0.8 on day 19, then up again to 0.9 on day 23, and to 1.0 on day 27 where it remains now. I added Multizyme and Amino Treatment (Silicon) on day 19, then increased the base nutrient on days 23 and 27.

On day 34, I trans-potted them into 20L airpots for a boost. Worked a treat.

On day 40 I stopped Amino Treatment and Nitrogen, and added Bud XL and Algen Extract (kelp).

"Day 40????" you ask...... why start the journal now?

My laptop fried up and it took ages to get all my data back, never mind the cost and worry that all my growing info was sitting there for some technobod to admire/report/blackmail me.:gassy:

That also meant that I didn't have access to my previous grow spreadsheets or photos..... luckily I was able to get some info from my previous forum threads to keep me on the level.

Also there's no way I was gonna put up pics from my phone or tablet for fear of embedded location information.

Then I had a few 'issues' with Mrs Teetee :dancer:and got @Duggy to exterminate me :amazon:..... all my threads deleted, but luckily kept my rep points! :cooldance:

So here we are (again).... another Teetee grow:cool1:..... may all that read this bless my Girls with the best of growing Karma!

To bring you up to speed, I'll introduce you to my ladies one by one, till we get to day 40.....

THINK DIFFERENT

The first to show her head, 2 days after planting, so off to a good start!
day 5 TD2.JPG

I had to stabilise her as the new circulation fan was blowing her over.

Here she is on day 15 looking very lush....
day 15 TD 1.JPG

By day 30 she had grown impressively....
day 30 TD 3.JPG

She was a thirsty girl, needing at least a couple of litres a day. I forgot to feed her after taking the last photo, and this is how she looked the next evening.....
day 31 TD 2.JPG

I thought I had killed her..... but I gave her a good soaking of nutrient, and crossed my fingers.......

She took a couple of days to pick herself up, starting from the bottom, working her way up. I trimmed any leaves that had permanent damage, mainly lower down. The main cola was last to perk up, and by day 34, I felt she was ready to trans-pot into the 20L airpot.

It's amazing how she has recovered....
day 34 TD 2.JPG
day 34

Here she is on day 40, sitting at the back, looking very bushy and with plenty of bud sites developing.
day 40 TD 1.JPG

The main cola hasn't taken off but its developing normally.
She has had a nice stretch..... She's gonna be a big Dame!
:peace:
....to be continued.....

To continue, here's a recap of BAM and AU to day 40.........

BLUE AUTOMAZAR

The last of my babies to emerge, she's always been a bit smaller than the rest, not requiring stabilization from the circulation fan.
day 5 BAM 2.JPG

By 2 weeks, she was half the height of the others....
day 15 group.JPG

BAM front left, TD rear, AU front right.

She was a nice healthy green but not drinking very much compared to the others. She didn't have any chance of drying out like TD as her Coco was always moist.

During week 3, her leaves started to go lighter at the edges, but she continued to grow. I suspected this was because she wanted a higher feed strength, but TD is a light feeder, and I had to keep the nutrient EC low as a result. I couldn't be arsed with making up a separate feed for BAM. Who the fuck does she think she is??? She can have what we're all having!

Here she is on day 30....
day 30 BAM 1.JPG

She was the first to flower, and although she had a minimal stretch, by day 40 she was developing into a very beautiful lady....
day 40 BAM 1.JPG

day 40 BAM 2.JPG
from above

AUTO ULTIMATE

Good old AU.... I wonder how she will get on this time.... 2nd to show up, she kept up about a day behind TD, also needing support from the internal fan....
day 5 AU 2.JPG

After 10 days I noticed some of the leaves curling up at the edges..... heat stress. That's when I ordered the new intake fan as described earlier.....
day 15 AU 2.JPG

On day 30 she was looking very healthy, the 2nd to flower. Although she was a drinker, she never had the problems experienced by TD when I forgot to feed them.
day 30 AU 2.JPG

Then she stretched..... and stretched some more. By day 40 she looked like she's gonna be another Amazon!
day 40 AU 1.JPG

At the moment, my Helios 2's are out of action as I've had to swap 3 blown LED arrays. I'm waiting on the replacements ;)

Here they are then all together as of day 40, clockwise from rear, TD, AU, BAM....
day 40 group.JPG

Thanks for checking in and I hope you can pop in from time to time to see their progress!

Last edited:
A bit more of a recap....

AU was getting out of control, stretching almost visibly as I watched her, so on day 42, I broke her neck.....
day 42 AU1.JPG

....then I tied her down to a stake so she couldn't get up again....
day 42 AU2.JPG

An hour later she was looking great, all the shoots were turning up, and the next day they were looking spot on!

By day 45, the girls had settled in their new 20L airpots, busy producing loads of flowering sites.
I decided to was time to make further adjustments to the set up.....

First I put a bucket under BAM to raise her up to the level of the others. Then I trimmed some of the lower stems from AU and TD. Finally I staked out TD to open up some of the deeper bud sites.

Here they are then..... day 45

day 45 group 1.JPG

clockwise from rear: TD, AU, BAM

BAM is the smallest but most developed in terms of flowering, she is beginning to frost up nicely, and smells very fruity already.
day 45 BAM 1.JPG

For a such a small Dame, she has some nice buds forming....
day 45 BAM 2.JPG

TD is doing very well, and now that I have opened her up a little, she will really fill up....
day 45 TD 1.JPG

She has plenty of bud action going on, and will probably finish second after BAM...
day 45 TD 2.JPG

Finally AU.... she had recovered well from supercropping her main stem 5 days ago. It starts off in the centre of the pic and you can see it pop out on the right....
day 45 AU 2.JPG

She stretched a lot, so has a lot of work to do now to fill out with bud.....
day 45 AU 1.JPG

I was thinking about supercropping her other tall stems, but I was gonna wait and see how much taller they get over the weekend.

EC is still on 1.0 and they seemed very happy on that.

More soon!

Last edited:
Good to see things back on track brother...:pass:

Oh man, another bout of botanical excessiveness in the making.....

Looking smack on, one thought, be careful with the supercropping, it works to a point and then it becomes counterproductive..... I know it sounds crazy, but the main cola(s) risk becoming a massive thickfused cola which may be pleasing to the eye on the outside, however mouldy on the inside..... Even with 2 fans directed at them, it still happened to a couple of the colas in my Ultimate grow, see the Sig link..... Just a word from the wised up one.... Lol

Can't wait to see what gluttony you dish up this time.......:thumbsup:

Ahh, on day 46, I couldn't resist supercropping AU again...... 10 stems in all, and I secured each to a stake to keep them at 90 degrees.
This is how she looked immediately afterwards.....

day 46 AU 1.JPG

I didn't snap any this time! Squeeze and roll over, making sure she had a good feed about an hour before. I'm pretty happy with the results, and on checking an hour or two later, all the tips were pointing up!

With all that stress for poor AU to deal with, I'm made sure to keep the EC at 1.0 for a few more days at least..... temps were 30C, RH 60-70% and they seemed very happy on that. All 3 plants had nice green leaves, with no tip burning, so I saw no reason to increase the EC at that stage. Frankly with temps that high. I'm surprised I have any plants at all.

Base nutes were at EC 0.8, with added Roots Excellurator, Multizyme, Algen Extract (Kelp) and Bud XL, bringing the EC to 1.0.
Back on Day 37, I switched my brand of Calmag from 'Bloom' (NPK = 5.2-0-0) to 'Grotek' (NPK = 2-0-0) for the lower N content in a bid to reduce the stretch.... I'm sure AU would have hit the ceiling if I hadn't changed!

The next day, I checked to see if there was any leaves getting in the way, and made sure she was opened up for maximum light penetration.
All was well.
:thumbsup:

Day 54

Cheers @Duggy and @Corgy for getting in there.... nice to have you guys around!

The Teehee DP three way continues, and it's great to see the tent filling out with beautiful fragrant blooms. This post will bring you up to date.

day 54 group 1.JPG

The enormous AU is front right, BAM is raised on a bucket front left, and TD takes up the back half of the tent.

BAM is the most advanced in terms of flowering, but is the smallest of my dames.
day 54 BAM 1.JPG

She is full of bud, with plenty of nice thick frosty colas developing.....
day 54 BAM 3.JPG

Here's her main cola.....
day 54 BAM 4.JPG

TD is bushing out nicely, her numerous buds are fluffing out beautifully, and are covered in juicy resin....
day 54 TD 1.JPG

There's loads of bud action going on......
day 54 TD 2.JPG

She's a big girl. Those cola's are gonna be huge!
day 54 TD 3.JPG

AU is just mental. I bought 3 seeds, last year 2 delivered over a kilo, and this baby is gonna be another monster.....
day 54 AU 1.JPG

Her main cola, despite being supercroped, is at the level of the main lights, so I have one (white) Helios 2 (with only one LED array working) directly above it, in a space between the main (red Helios 6 and black Photon 126) LED panels......
day 54 AU 2.JPG

Here's the main cola..... I may still have to bend this over soon, cos I'm running out of room now!
day 54 AU 3.JPG

AU looks a good 2 weeks behind TD. Both are advertised as 70 day finishers, and BAM is supposed to be 75 days.
My previous BAMs finished on 87 days (3.8oz) and 121 days (7.6oz), mines a shortie and I think she has another 4+ weeks left on her.... so around the 82-85 day mark.
Previous TDs have finished on 100 days (6oz) and 85 days (7.7oz), and I think mine will go a week more than BAM..... 90-92 days.
My amazing AUs :deadhorse: from last year went to 108 days (18.69oz) and 121 days (21.24oz).... this one will also go past the 100 day mark I reckon!

Nute strength is EC 0.9. A reduction from the EC 1.0 of recent, because I have started Top Booster (PK 13/14), and I like to reduce the EC pf the base nutrient from EC 0.7 to EC 0.5 to accommodate the high EC of the PK 13/14, and prevent leaf tip burn.
I will use Top Booster for 4 days then switch to Top Shooter, and add molasses. :jointman:
I also continue to use Roots Excellurator, Multizyme, Bud XL and Algen Extract as additives to the base nutrient and booster.
I mix up 20L every 1-2 days for all 3:stir:, with TD being the most thirsty, guzzling down 4-5L a day followed closely by AU (3-4L/day) with BAM only wanting 2-3L daily.

I am making sure to water till there's a bit of run off, more than I have done in past grows. I have a cheap aqua-vac on standby for any run-off overspills :eyebrows:.
Ambient temps are still crazy, hitting mid 30s every day :fire:, dropping to 27C at night ..... humidity is in the 80's..... but hopefully things will start to cool slightly in a few weeks.

Thanks for having a nose around my grow, feel free to stick around and see how they get on!

Last edited:
Holy shit

You can super crop autos?

2 babies getting ready now definitely giving it a go !!

Henchy

Holy shit

You can super crop autos?

For some reason, for me, Auto Ultimate's get huge..... this one is over 2m from Coco surface to cola tip, so she had to be bent over to fit in the tent!

It's the Dutch Passion strain stability that allows supercropping and other Auto rule breakers to be possible @Henchman Bro. Cheers for popping in!

I've got some cotc cash crop. Going to give it a go as the first 2 are huge and overgrown the tent. Could be another potential monster.

I will start a new thread and report.

Awesome job bro

Henchy

Back