I will watch this one if you dont mind bro,nice details on how you start your girls in coco,might try coco next run with biotabs so will be watching with interest,good luck my friend :goodluck:

I will watch this one if you dont mind bro,nice details on how you start your girls in coco,might try coco next run with biotabs so will be watching with interest,good luck my friend :goodluck:

You don't even need to bring skins Bro, park up and help yourself! :welcome:

I love that Night Queen sooooo much, last night I decided to fill up a spare 20L airpot with some Coco, prepare it with some left over EC 0.7 nute, and plant another one. I just couldn't resist! Best freebies I've ever had, so thank you, Seedsman!

Hopefully she'll pop on Monday night, and will be around 15 days behind the Alien and Cream Mandarine.... and 10 behind the Pineapple.... up to 3 different buckets of feed lying around for me to get confused about :dizzy:..... madness!
So now I have 4x 20L airpots on the go, as opposed to my usual 3. It's gonna get pretty damn crowded in there soon, more madness!! :jointman:

You don't even need to bring skins Bro, park up and help yourself! :welcome:

I love that Night Queen sooooo much, last night I decided to fill up a spare 20L airpot with some Coco, prepare it with some left over EC 0.7 nute, and plant another one. I just couldn't resist! Best freebies I've ever had, so thank you, Seedsman!

Hopefully she'll pop on Monday night, and will be around 15 days behind the Alien and Cream Mandarine.... and 10 behind the Pineapple.... up to 3 different buckets of feed lying around for me to get confused about :dizzy:..... madness!
So now I have 4x 20L airpots on the go, as opposed to my usual 3. It's gonna get pretty damn crowded in there soon, more madness!! :jointman:

Awesome bro i really wish i had the space for a bigger tent.i started with a 2x2 tent so could only grow 1 girl then got a 3x2 which i can just about get 2 in,i really want a 4x4 but the misses wont have a tent in the bedroom so it has to be a little one in the closet lol

I love my night queen smoke as well bro its my get to sleep smoke it relaxes me like no other smoke i have ever had

I call them Bats..... but over here, they're Flying Foxes :rolleyes: nothing's simple, eh?
At dusk, there's just thousands of them cruising overhead, feasting on the billions of bastard insects that plague these shores. Plus they're after all the fruit - they're all ripening, mangoes. passionfruit, bananas etc... all sounds lovely but the trees are in thick snake infested scrub. Brown snakes and Red bellied blacks.... and our 'local' hospital (over an hour away) doesn't keep antivenom WTF???

With all these flying beasts all over the shop, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a nice thick coating of hyper-guano on our roof (and in our drinking water)..... good for the girls though!!!

Unfortunately, 2 of my main suppliers got into a spot of bother the other day...
bat.JPG

Just a quick update, it's day 16 and I have 4 little girls in varying stages of early veg.

The Toofless Alien is flying away....
day 16 TA.JPG

The Cream Mandarine is just behind....
day 16 CM.JPG

They are both on an EC 0.8 feed, same as the 1st feed but with 0.3ml/L Nitrogen instead of 0.2ml/L, and I started adding Silicone (Amino Treatment) at 0.1ml/L (and I'll increase it by 0.1ml/L every week while in veg). They have a 400W Skyline LED each, about 70cm above the tops. I will probably keep the lighting schedule at 22 hours on and 2 hours off (during the heat of the day) for the entire grow. You can see there are some signs of heat stress, but I'm OK with that, I have the internal fans on in an attempt to get good air circulation without damaging or bending over the delicate plants.

Pineapple Express is on day 11, so still on an EC 0.7 feed as before, but I will start feeding her the EC 0.8 mix that I'm currently giving the TA and CM in a day or two. She has a Photon 126 LED above her, also at around 70cm.
day 11 PE.JPG

Finally my newest addition to the grow, a Night Queen. She took the usual 48 hours to germinate and showed her head last night just before I went to bed.....
day 1 NQ.JPG

Oooh I cant wait till she grows up so I can smoke her, I've already had a couple this morning (from my 1st Night Queen grow) as a little gift to myself - got the day off!

Greetings from down here.... it's day 25 of Multi Strain Madness and it has been a bit hairy dealing with 4 plants of different strains and different ages. I have 3 separate buckets off nutrient, labelled to avoid confusion, and I have separate spreadsheets on the computer to track what I'm dosing in each bucket and feeding to which plant..

It's been a good week in the tent, despite the ambient temps being up in the mid 30s still.... humidity at 80-90% with the occasional serious thunderstorm...... Autumn down here means torrential rain and flooding. But it should cool down too! The changing of the seasons also means a lot of the beasts out there go to beddie byes for the winter. So hopefully the snakes are gonna piss off for a bit...... we were gonna go for a swim the other day and I saw a little snake in the pool..... about 50cm long, swimming quite quickly towards me from the other side. It looked like a tree snake, so I grabbed a little plate that was lying around, and scooped it out..... it fucking went for me the fucker, so I legged it, got my phone out and went to take a pic of it as it went and hid in the rocks just beside the pool......
pool snake.JPG

I sent this pic to a snake ID place, and they immediately texted back (on a Sunday) - WARNING THE SNAKE IS A JUVENILE EASTERN BROWN SNAKE - highly aggressive and seriously venomous, more so than the adults, cos they don't regulate how much toxin they deliver (some snakes will dry bite you as a warning).... these just give you the whole lot.

Anyway, back to the grow..... here they are....
day 25 group.JPG

Clockwise from bottom.... Night Queen, Toofless Alien, Cream Mandarine and Pineapple Express.

The Toofless Alien is the largest.... about 30cm high and roughly as wide. I have removed some of the huge fan leaves from the main stem to allow the side branches to get more light and develop more quickly. She's on an EC 1.0 feed the same as last week, just with the usual 0.1ml/L increase in Nitrogen and Silicon. She likes about 4 Litres a day, an increase from the 3 of previous weeks, so I expect her to take off soon! Once those branches get a little bigger, Ill stake her out a bit.
day 25 TA.JPG

Cream Mandarine is next at 26cm, she's also on the same EC 1.0 feed as the Toofless Alien and although she is flourishing, she's a little smaller than the Alien so far. Once again, I have also removed some fan leaves from the main stem..... I have done this for the last few grows.... the plants get such big fan leaves that the new stems are completely shaded from the light. I only do 2 at a time so as not to stress the main stem.
day 25 CM.JPG

The Pineapple Express is next, officially at day 20. She has what the Toofless Alien and Cream Mandarine had last week, so she's on EC 0.9. She's 22cm tall and I have just removed one set of (massive) fan leaves. They have a really wide leaves and deep, heavy serrations, very distinctive and very Indica by the looks of it. She looks like she's happy and growing vigorously.....
day 20 PE.JPG

Finally the Night Queen, only 11 days old, and looking good. She's on an EC 0.8 feed, I've started giving Multizyme and Silicon this week.
day 11 NQ.JPG

I must remember to add more Coco and level out her medium tonight .

That's it for this week, next week there should be some preflowers on the Alien and Mandarine, and hopefully they'll start stretching out a bit.
Thanks for dropping by, good growing karma to all!

good to see you @Ribbzzy mate :pass:.... life is always good (as long as there's weed!)

I'll have to see what you're upto in a mo, just gonna skin up and have a nose around! Is your signature up to date?

Back