Lighting Telos 0008 testgrow with Auto Ultimate (DWC)

DAY 69 - Harvest day

Like @KonopCh said there earlier, this must be one of the fastest AU phenotypes. Seems she still yielded alright for being below 10 weeks plant so I am moderately satisfied. I was expecting more from it being AU but not having to wait for another month, it is alright. I am expecting somewhere between 200g to 300g dry. That would be about 1 gpw performance with Telos, and I know it has a potential on performing a lot better.

Upon harvesting I noticed again what really makes Telos different to other LEDs that I've grown with before: Almost all the nugs even at the down low were developed at least somewhat tight and mature. I got least amount of so called "popcorn -bud", that fluffy and airy garbage you wouldn't want to even collect. Telos has so good light penetration that it makes the need for defoliation and overall plant control lesser, if your aim is to eliminate the fluffy not so good budsites from the below. Still it would be a good idea to make room there specially with bushier plants because while it does a noticeably better job, it won't do miracles.

I had Telos approx. 50cm / 20 inches distance from the canopy the whole generative period and it seemed to work very well in my garden. Anywhere closer and I think you may be running a risk on stunting the growth, light burns and bleaching and all of that stuff you wouldn't want to have for your plant. I am loving this light so far!

PICS:

AU Telos D69 sideshot.JPG

AU Telos D69 angle.JPG

AU Telos D69 top.JPG

I got in the final dry weight of 268g. Roughly 1,12 gpw performance this time around but it isn't really reflective of what this light is capable of given this one was rather quick grow with only 69 days.

DAY 69 - Harvest day

Like @KonopCh said there earlier, this must be one of the fastest AU phenotypes. Seems she still yielded alright for being below 10 weeks plant so I am moderately satisfied. I was expecting more from it being AU but not having to wait for another month, it is alright. I am expecting somewhere between 200g to 300g dry. That would be about 1 gpw performance with Telos, and I know it has a potential on performing a lot better.

Upon harvesting I noticed again what really makes Telos different to other LEDs that I've grown with before: Almost all the nugs even at the down low were developed at least somewhat tight and mature. I got least amount of so called "popcorn -bud", that fluffy and airy garbage you wouldn't want to even collect. Telos has so good light penetration that it makes the need for defoliation and overall plant control lesser, if your aim is to eliminate the fluffy not so good budsites from the below. Still it would be a good idea to make room there specially with bushier plants because while it does a noticeably better job, it won't do miracles.

I had Telos approx. 50cm / 20 inches distance from the canopy the whole generative period and it seemed to work very well in my garden. Anywhere closer and I think you may be running a risk on stunting the growth, light burns and bleaching and all of that stuff you wouldn't want to have for your plant. I am loving this light so far!

PICS:

View attachment 855557

View attachment 855556

View attachment 855558
another amazing grow medgrower well done what have you got up next for us to watch ?:pass:

I got in the final dry weight of 268g. Roughly 1,12 gpw performance this time around but it isn't really reflective of what this light is capable of given this one was rather quick grow with only 69 days.
Man.
You planted this around the same time as I started and I am STILL nowhere near complete yet.
And won't get anywhere NEAR your yield :(
:cheers:

(Jealous, but still appreciative)

another amazing grow medgrower well done what have you got up next for us to watch ?:pass:

Thanks man! Well currently I am having two active operations:
Royal Creamatic - Test Grow by MedGrower
MedGrower does Seed Stockers White Widow (Telos 0008 / DWC)

Royal Creamatic is a very interesting grow for me since I've never grown those kind of genetics before. Breeder claims the plant is going to generally have just one main bud and couple side branches and very quick completion time. Seems like it is going to take a lot longer they claim and right now she is getting very bushy with a lot of side branching even with no LST, topping or nothing but defoliation.

Man.
You planted this around the same time as I started and I am STILL nowhere near complete yet.
And won't get anywhere NEAR your yield :(
:cheers:

(Jealous, but still appreciative)

It was rather rare occasion to get AU that completes this fast, I got to say. Thankfully she managed to develop plenty of budsites and fill them up decently before maturation. If she would have been around 90 days individual like these tend to be, it would have been really quite something to see how fat those colas would have gotten. Perhaps next time? Sorry for making you jealous though... what can I say? I've had a lot of success with GN lights and perhaps you might want to give Telos a go in future also and see if that improves your yields?

It was rather rare occasion to get AU that completes this fast, I got to say. Thankfully she managed to develop plenty of budsites and fill them up decently before maturation. If she would have been around 90 days individual like these tend to be, it would have been really quite something to see how fat those colas would have gotten. Perhaps next time? Sorry for making you jealous though... what can I say? I've had a lot of success with GN lights and perhaps you might want to give Telos a go in future also and see if that improves your yields?

I am thinking of heading down the COB road after I finish this grow.
See where that leads me...

I am thinking of heading down the COB road after I finish this grow.
See where that leads me...
im also looking into building a cob light but sourceing parts in our neck of the woods is a bit tricky im finding anyways :pass:

Back