Lighting Telos 0008 testgrow with Auto Ultimate (DWC)

Hey man, very cool growing.

I like the AU too, grown more than 20 over the last couple years. This one is very cool and yeah, 95
- 100 days look right, I had one Iet go to 120 days.
Many of mine had a strong mango smell when ground.

DAY 55

pH 6.2
EC 1.24
RH 48%
T 25,1 C

Canopy distance to the light 48 cm

Took some distance to the light because I saw some more marks of P deficiency and overall light stress, so I want to give her a breather. I think something like 50 cm seems to be about a good distance in my setup as it is. She is bulking up currently and doing a fine job in it. Going through solution rapidly. About 5 litres a day. I really need to stay top on it.

PICS

View attachment 849717

View attachment 849716
:d5: nice :toke:

Man that's a lot of buds! Good going Medi.

Hey man, very cool growing.

I like the AU too, grown more than 20 over the last couple years. This one is very cool and yeah, 95
- 100 days look right, I had one Iet go to 120 days.
Many of mine had a strong mango smell when ground.

Thanks for all the love and encouragement guys! Indeed some of the AU's like to take their time overall @Tony21 but I think this one is showing signs that it will be a bit shorter run. We will see I guess :smoking:

DAY 62

pH 6.1
EC 1.0
RH 52%
T 23,9 C

Canopy distance to the light 49cm
Plant height 65cm

Feed (ml per litre)
Micro 1ml
Bloom 1ml
Nature's Candy 1,5ml
AN Overdrive 1ml
Cannazym 1,5ml

Well. Hasn't she been fast. Leaves are starting to show signs of maturity and I see lot of pistils brown. Checked the tricomes and its mostly milky white and little amber. I think I will give her a week still and then plan for a harvest on the next weekend. Judging on the progression I was thinking she might turn out to be actual 75 days individual, a bit quicker and therefore not so heavy yielding phenotype. I am not complaining though, seems there is going to be a decent yield of top quality stuff.

I have been really liking Telos 0008 and what it has done with this grow also. With my experience on it, it seems that due to the extremely improved light penetration, the lower buds really develop much better and tighter with a lot more ease than before, resulting in a harvest that is both more plentiful and superior in quality. I didn't use Telos from the get go, but after couple of weeks of initial growth. Seems to me that if you use Telos on the vegetative period after say day 14 to 20, it will generally encourage the plant to stay more low and not grow vertically so much. This is because of the intense photon bombardment and I personally find it lovely. Makes the management of the plant very easy, it stays relatively more compact and yields very good.

So far my advice for Telos 0008 users would be to start using the light at day 14 at around 80cm to 90cm and let the plant reach to 50cm naturally. Then keep the distance there and consider Mg supplementation as needed. Very simple really.

PICS

AU D62 angle.JPG

AU D62 sideshot.JPG

DAY 62

pH 6.1
EC 1.0
RH 52%
T 23,9 C

Canopy distance to the light 49cm
Plant height 65cm

Feed (ml per litre)
Micro 1ml
Bloom 1ml
Nature's Candy 1,5ml
AN Overdrive 1ml
Cannazym 1,5ml

Well. Hasn't she been fast. Leaves are starting to show signs of maturity and I see lot of pistils brown. Checked the tricomes and its mostly milky white and little amber. I think I will give her a week still and then plan for a harvest on the next weekend. Judging on the progression I was thinking she might turn out to be actual 75 days individual, a bit quicker and therefore not so heavy yielding phenotype. I am not complaining though, seems there is going to be a decent yield of top quality stuff.

I have been really liking Telos 0008 and what it has done with this grow also. With my experience on it, it seems that due to the extremely improved light penetration, the lower buds really develop much better and tighter with a lot more ease than before, resulting in a harvest that is both more plentiful and superior in quality. I didn't use Telos from the get go, but after couple of weeks of initial growth. Seems to me that if you use Telos on the vegetative period after say day 14 to 20, it will generally encourage the plant to stay more low and not grow vertically so much. This is because of the intense photon bombardment and I personally find it lovely. Makes the management of the plant very easy, it stays relatively more compact and yields very good.

So far my advice for Telos 0008 users would be to start using the light at day 14 at around 80cm to 90cm and let the plant reach to 50cm naturally. Then keep the distance there and consider Mg supplementation as needed. Very simple really.

PICS

View attachment 852471

View attachment 852472
Great advice there medgrower and I would totally agree with you the buds on the bottom that used to be fluffy hash pile stuff.is now dense and just as frosty good info on the light height and starting times also il be leaving mine at 50 from now on [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Also I see your not using the full remo line up any particular reasons or do u just like the products you have put together heard good things about cannazym

Also I see your not using the full remo line up any particular reasons or do u just like the products you have put together heard good things about cannazym

Yeah I always use enzyme products on my grows. Either Sensizyme or Cannazym and now I am all out of Sensizyme LOL I trust both though!

Had some P deficiency issues this time around as I was seriously slacking on monitorin the pH and since Overdrive had more favourable NPK as a bloom booster to this situation, I went with it rather than AstroFlower. I plan to use it on other grows though. Also, I think I drop using Carboload to see if that is the reason my pH goes up as it did again.... Yeah sometimes I go bananas trying things but thats how we learn, eh?

Yeah I always use enzyme products on my grows. Either Sensizyme or Cannazym and now I am all out of Sensizyme LOL I trust both though!

Had some P deficiency issues this time around as I was seriously slacking on monitorin the pH and since Overdrive had more favourable NPK as a bloom booster to this situation, I went with it rather than AstroFlower. I plan to use it on other grows though. Also, I think I drop using Carboload to see if that is the reason my pH goes up as it did again.... Yeah sometimes I go bananas trying things but thats how we learn, eh?
Yea mate keep it up love seeing your method of growing have u ever noticed bad effects from mixing nute companys together or is it safe enough to do if there simular synthetic with synthetic etc etc .?

Back