Lighting Telos 0008 testgrow with Auto Ultimate (DWC)

DAY 40

pH 6.0
EC 1.0
RH 50 - 60%
T 25,7C

Like I said earlier there, I have been overworked and terribly busy to a degree that I haven't had time to properly even take care of my dear garden. Now I finally got around doing a little bit of something. She is beginning to eat and drink more rapidly and as I checked the solution today again, pH had risen to 6.6. I think this is the root of the P deficiency issues I can see around. I am going to give her a proper top up tonight again. Did some defoliation this morning and I plant to cut some of the smaller branches of the middle to provide more room for the bigger ones to bulk up nice and proper.

PICS

AU Telos D40.JPG

DAY 42

pH 5.8
EC 1.2
RH 52 %
T 24,9 C

Light distance from the canopy 52cm
Plant height 51cm

Feed (ml per litre):
Canna MONO Mg 0,25ml
Canna MONO Ca 0,25ml
Essentials Silicone Plus 2ml
MICRO 1,5ml
BLOOM 1,5ml
Nature's Candy 1,5ml
Overdrive 1ml
Carboload 1,5ml
Cannazym 1ml

Looks like this plant is going to stay low. She is budding nicely and I am bending her to the sides some more. Also did some more defoliation and even took out some smaller emerging branches from the middle and the very bottom. This way I hope it won't get too crowded there and we will have enough airflow for the budsites. As I noticed the pH drifting up quite a bit, I attempted this time to add extra silica and then adjust the pH down with a lot of pH down and set the pH to 5.8 in hopes it would remain between 6.0 to 6.3 over longer period of time instead of rising above 6.3. I keep on monitoring and see how it goes from here. I am seeing some signs of Zn deficiency and P deficiency both caused by too occasional high pH caused by the sudden fluctuations in the reservoir. I need to keep up with that stuff.

PICS:

topview
AU Telos D42 top.JPG

sideview

AU Telos D42 sideview.JPG

You saying that you grow AU before? How many of them? How long they take to fully cloudy?

Yeah I've grown few AU. About 8 of them before and all turned out very nice. It is robust and stable strain and my favourite. AU takes from anywhere to 75 to 100 days to complete. I remember TaNg had one that took over 100!

DAY 47

pH 6.0
EC 1.2
RH 52 %
T 23,6 C

Light distance from the canopy 50 cm
Plant height 56 cm

pH has been swinging a bit again. It was at 6.8 again couple days ago as I checked and corrected it. Other than some signs of P and Zn deficiency due to the pH, she is doing fine and enjoying life and drinking a lot. By the looks of it, she is going to stay small but judging from the amount of bud sites coupled with a healthy dose of optimism, I think she is going to bulk up nice with a generous yield at this rate.

PICS

AU Telos D47 sideview.JPG

Stem this time around. It must be about 2,5cm in diameter as the netpot is 7,5cm
AU Telos D47 stem.JPG

By the looks of it, she is going to stay small but judging from the amount of bud sites coupled with a healthy dose of optimism, I think she is going to bulk up nice with a generous yield at this rate.

Pretty lady. I have my fingers crossed that your optimism is well justified ;)

DAY 55

pH 6.2
EC 1.24
RH 48%
T 25,1 C

Canopy distance to the light 48 cm

Took some distance to the light because I saw some more marks of P deficiency and overall light stress, so I want to give her a breather. I think something like 50 cm seems to be about a good distance in my setup as it is. She is bulking up currently and doing a fine job in it. Going through solution rapidly. About 5 litres a day. I really need to stay top on it.

PICS

AutoUltimate D55 sideview.JPG

AutoUltimate D55 angle.JPG

Back