Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Just got over being sick with my stomach issues for the last 5 days. I've had a weird issue with my stomach for the last 8 years where I will just vomit non stop for days n get super dehydrated cause I can't hold down any liquids. It seems to be getting worse with age as it use to only last a day or so now this time was 5 days straight and I dropped 24 lbs of water weight. Glad I made it through it this time for sure.
The garden is still clicking right along though even in my absence. I made it down to the garden today n the autos have germinated in the greenhouse. I'll snag a few pics this week of them. I'll need to pick my 3 horses of the photos and autos here soon.
@Waira am I able to choose my Wild Thing in this Comp? I'm also running it in my testing thread for the line.

Northern Lights #5 I'm hoping to push this plant upwards around 10 lbs for harvest. Best I have done yet is a 6lb plant but I like to aim high with my sights. Go big or go home is this seasons attitude just like when I raced pro motocross back in my 20s.
20240519_131452.jpg

The Rev S1
20240519_131501.jpg

Straw Dawg S1 FV She's already going into flower so we will see how this goes. This is a clone that is roughly 100 days old
20240519_131506.jpg

Wild Thing R2
20240519_131527.jpg

Wild Thing
20240519_131530.jpg

Cream Cheeze S1FV Also is starting to flower a bit. I've got the mother plant from this clone still vegging indoors under 16 and 8.
20240519_131708.jpg

20240519_131721.jpg

Cream Cheeze Clone #2 Not showing any signs of flowering yet and was put out at the same time as clone #1 both came from the same mother plant. This phenotype finishes extremely quick for a sativa dominate hybrid 46 days.
20240519_131759.jpg

The Legend S1 Definitely hoping for another purple pheno again this year
20240519_131743.jpg

Grim Reaper F1Fv
20240519_131751.jpg

I think a couple of the FVs might either go right into flower or perhaps go through a bit of a reveg. I had them vegging under 16 and 8 indoors and when they went out there was roughly 14 n 1/2 hrs of daylight but the far red from the sun was putting them to bed a little earlier. The threshold for flowering on some of the FVs is real tight right between 15 and 16 hrs of light. I'm definitely looking for some of these sativa dominant hybrids to be done fairly early on in the season. My Helter Skelter is a landrace Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana crossed to Green Poison FV and it's fully into flower in my greenhouse.
I also got lots of peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, watermelon, green beans, pickles, and pumpkins growing on in the garden also! Going to be a tasty season!

I bought some seeds a little bit ago and my wife said what the hell are you buying seeds for you breed them! Lol. I probably have 1,000s of strains but sometimes things just look awesome and you just have to have it.
Not all seeds do well I’ve already gone through 6 autos trying to get 3 good ones. Lol

One week old :toke: View attachment 1683695Blueberry photo and a Blueberry auto
I've got a cream Cheeze auto and photo fv going. I'm wanting to see how they appear in similarities with structure and flower terps n effects. I like seeing side by side grows of the same cultivar in autos n photos.

@Waira the hard drive on me PC died .. so doing updates n pics is not happening for me now :shrug:

Good luck n happy grows :toke:

Well wudda you know, an actual "plot post"!
Many hours of work were put in today, I reckon I got arms like Popeye now!
Snip, snip snip, all day with the secateurs, 90% of the plot was brambles/briars, some hawthorn and some stinging nettles.
Did I avoid being scratched, spiked and stung??.........Nope, not one bit of it.
I got well and truly torn up today but it was well worth it!
I got the patch mostly cleared, with some tidy up at the next visit.
These pics are the work in progress!
DSCN8972.JPG
DSCN8968.JPG
DSCN8976.JPG
DSCN8967.JPG
DSCN8962.JPG

These next pics are at the half way point.
The plot now looks a decent size.
Next visit will be substrate mixing.
I will look at the week a head weather and decide whether to drop seeds or wait a bit longer.
If the seedling get too advanced before I have finished the clearing a soil mix there would be no room for manoeuvre.

DSCN8980.JPG
DSCN8980.JPG
DSCN8962.JPG
DSCN8979.JPG

The next pics are at the end of the day.

DSCN8974.JPG
DSCN8986.JPG
DSCN8977.JPG
DSCN8979.JPG

DSCN8986.JPG

Almost forgot @Mossy @Waira
Another Edit - Today was the first day I was there all day! So until now, I did know how the sun shone on the plot. Good news it gets full sun all day!

Attachments

• DSCN8983.JPG
    DSCN8983.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 2
  • DSCN8986.JPG
    DSCN8986.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
DSCN8984.JPG

50 liters Biobizz all mix
100 liters perlite
12 bricks of coco
2 kg Chickem poop pellets
2 x bags of hydro gel + 1 liter bottle of hydro gel
16 pot bags (not root pruning) Bags will be semi burried with a good amount above ground to stop water logging in the clay soil.
2 x collapsible buckets
1 x bag of rock dust
1 x box of blood , fish and bone
3 kg Guanokalong black pellets (Guano and humic acid)
1 x small battery powered hedge trimer
Long handle secateurs ( shortened to fit in my back pack)
1 x very aggressive pruning saw (foldable)
10 liter vermiculite

Guerilla Tabs and all my other Biotabs goodies will go up to the plot for the planting out stage!

update -> well, as uzual, i can't seem to get anything to grow, argh :cuss: they either don't sprout, or they sprout & jus stall :wall: i'll be tryin to get sumthin else goin....again....here in a couple more dayz :shrug: ppp

I think a couple of the FVs might either go right into flower or perhaps go through a bit of a reveg. I had them vegging under 16 and 8 indoors and when they went out there was roughly 14 n 1/2 hrs of daylight but the far red from the sun was putting them to bed a little earlier. The threshold for flowering on some of the FVs is real tight right between 15 and 16 hrs of light. I'm definitely looking for some of these sativa dominant hybrids to be done fairly early on in the season. My Helter Skelter is a landrace Durban Thai High Flyer x Guyana crossed to Green Poison FV and it's fully into flower in my greenhouse.
I also got lots of peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, watermelon, green beans, pickles, and pumpkins growing on in the garden also! Going to be a tasty season!
:thumbsup: Wild Thing is A-OK by me!
Damn, so many of your FV's are hair triggered this year... It's usually a gamble how they will react; pheno diff's, lineage of course...
I try to get my photo's and semi's as near to ambient as I can by the time I start hardening them off. I run the seedlings with the auto's for a week or so at that light regime, but start cutting that down after 10 days or so coz I'm paranoid-ish :rofl:
Plus cautions from others like the Belgium guy that dial UEL and some others in for his conditions...
Oh yeah, the sundown/sunrise spectrum change is definitely a thing!
Wow, HK is is full shwiiiing already?! :doh: What the blue fek, I'da lost that bet every time knowing that parentage! That is actually remarkable...
@Waira the hard drive on me PC died .. so doing updates n pics is not happening for me now :shrug:

Good luck n happy grows :toke:
:cuss:bloody technology! That sucks mate... how about your phone? Limp along with that if you like until you get sorted... I'm not worried about you swapping out a plant and showing up a few weeks later with a 2m beastie, either - :rofl: ...stay in if you like, best ya can!

Well wudda you know, an actual "plot post"!
Many hours of work were put in today, I reckon I got arms like Popeye now!
Snip, snip snip, all day with the secateurs, 90% of the plot was brambles/briars, some hawthorn and some stinging nettles.
Did I avoid being scratched, spiked and stung??.........Nope, not one bit of it.
I got well and truly torn up today but it was well worth it!
I got the patch mostly cleared, with some tidy up at the next visit.
These pics are the work in progress!
:bravo:
respect.gif
Outstanding RT', that is major clearing work done under hostile conditions! I know what effort this sort of work takes and taxes, so major huzzah! - to you and your sherpa-level schlepping of goods and goat heard level bramble taming! :amazon:
I gotta say that spot looks ideal, very densely veg'ed about the place and all the pluses that offers...
Very well done mate, this effort all around is impressive - :d5:
update -> well, as uzual, i can't seem to get anything to grow, argh :cuss: they either don't sprout, or they sprout & jus stall :wall: i'll be tryin to get sumthin else goin....again....here in a couple more dayz :shrug: ppp
Plenty of time 420'. hell I don't even look at my photo seeds until June!
...germ'ing blues is the shits, cannot account for it at times... nothing new here, right? :doh:...yet they seem to outright defy you...
I imagine you have reviewed all the likely suspects for causes... For what it's worth, theses days I don't play, all seeds get seam sanded and presoaked in a mild seaweed+Si+fulvic soln. for 8-10 hours only, then direct sowed, all under mid-upper 70's T's...
Because I start late, no time to fiddle-fuck with retries for long so this is how I tip the %'s my way much as I can....

germ'ing blues is the shits, cannot account for it at times... they seem to outright defy you

u got that right :rofl::face:been goin thru this same shit for the past year or so :nono: i did get lucky gettin hold of the 3 new unreleased fast photo strainz by T20 about a week ago & planted one of the Early Frost jus las nite, so we'll see :shrug: ppp

Back