The AutoDuck Project!

Hey people,

Updates here coming soon! I'm technically out of the growing side of things for a while, but my crew are busy as f-ck! I'll bully them into letting me take some pics for y'all. Gimme a few days. Also, gotta PM some of you for a chat...

Later.

Okay you lot,

Lotsa crap going on:

I'm too busy with life to do growing justice. I killed my Green Quack F7 mom that was cooking F8s and two in my mutinous crew jumped on their chance to hijack the project. Truth be told, I don't mind a bit; it's always best when they think it's their own idea anyhow. Sure, didn't wanna kill my girl, but I was gonna handball the show soon. Other commitments are killing me. F-cking Yoda and Numbnuts! Funny thing is, those two knuckleheads used to laugh the hardest when I started this whole thing! Who's laughing now, huh?

The new/old guy, Old Hippie, is proving his pedigree though. Guy is prolific, and has an old soldier's attitude -- loyalty and just-get-it-done -- and I reckon if he wasn't in Japan so long me and him coulda' had this Quack project to F10 by now! I'm dark on Numbnuts. Always lets Yoda in his head. I'm humoring Yoda till I get some F1s he's working on, then me and him is gonna have us a hard conversation -- bet on it!

Anyhow, below are some pics of the Purple Quack F2 mom I worked that cooked the F3s Stone is working -- his cross originally, I just selected a beauty and kicked it along.
IMG_2243 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2244 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2245 - Copy.JPG

Yup, she smoked good as she looked. Blend of body and head high and strong as a rhino's strike! Old Hippie has taken her F3s to F4 with a nice, but smallish, mom and is also developing a new hard hitter indica dominant Quack variety. Numbnuts is growing some monster F7 Green Quacks and, even if I gotta knock the back-stabbing prick out, I'ma get some pics of 'em.

Keep y'all posted -- promise!

With all due respect man, it sound like you're having a hellofa time. I don't feel too much sorry for you :smoking:

Yeah, go get those pics whatever it takes, nobody will blame you :pass:

Very cool this

Nice update bro, I have 2 space quack fems chilling in my flower tent with a beautiful space quack male, cant wait to start popping f2s hopefully I find some webs to keep it moving to f3

Crazy story, I really enjoyed following the saga. This and tobe's breeding logs inspired me to get another tent and get popping on some breeding projects I've been planning.

Okay you lot,

Lotsa crap going on:

I'm too busy with life to do growing justice. I killed my Green Quack F7 mom that was cooking F8s and two in my mutinous crew jumped on their chance to hijack the project. Truth be told, I don't mind a bit; it's always best when they think it's their own idea anyhow. Sure, didn't wanna kill my girl, but I was gonna handball the show soon. Other commitments are killing me. F-cking Yoda and Numbnuts! Funny thing is, those two knuckleheads used to laugh the hardest when I started this whole thing! Who's laughing now, huh?

The new/old guy, Old Hippie, is proving his pedigree though. Guy is prolific, and has an old soldier's attitude -- loyalty and just-get-it-done -- and I reckon if he wasn't in Japan so long me and him coulda' had this Quack project to F10 by now! I'm dark on Numbnuts. Always lets Yoda in his head. I'm humoring Yoda till I get some F1s he's working on, then me and him is gonna have us a hard conversation -- bet on it!

Anyhow, below are some pics of the Purple Quack F2 mom I worked that cooked the F3s Stone is working -- his cross originally, I just selected a beauty and kicked it along.
View attachment 961398
View attachment 961399
View attachment 961400

Yup, she smoked good as she looked. Blend of body and head high and strong as a rhino's strike! Old Hippie has taken her F3s to F4 with a nice, but smallish, mom and is also developing a new hard hitter indica dominant Quack variety. Numbnuts is growing some monster F7 Green Quacks and, even if I gotta knock the back-stabbing prick out, I'ma get some pics of 'em.

Hey South
Great you post some new pics over here.
Crazy story, I really enjoyed following the saga. This and tobe's breeding logs inspired me to get another tent and get popping on some breeding projects I've been planning.
Thanks DA
Tag me if you start a breeding project and I will help you if you got questions.
You can also visit the autoflower portal it's a great source for regular autoflower seeds. Also our HPG strains are listed there.

Have a nice day you both
cu tobe

Good to see you here again! I know we talked a bit, I thought you guys were in the home stretch. Some freaking partners.......... I've got a couple duck projects going. I just sprouted some F2 Azure Ducks, ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ) finally and I also have 6 Dreaming Duck sprouts, ( Blue Dream Auto x Double Duck ). Love my Ducks!

Keep on trucking! Show them how to make a worthy Duck cross!

Okay you lot,

Lotsa crap going on:

View attachment 961398
View attachment 961399
View attachment 961400

Back