High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Hey good morning everyone!

I spend a good amount of time checking out other autoflower groups and sites just to see what people are up to and I ran into these rather charming fellows on a Facebook group called "Cannabis Autoflower Group." Well over the past year I've gotten to know them a bit and they seem like pretty swell fellas, and they recently decided to pull the trigger on something I think we've all talked about or thought about and that's an Autoflower Cup!

http://autoflowercup.com/

Our friend James Hasting with the Cannabis Autoflower Group is going to be hosting the event along with a few other of their own sponsors (a few names I think some of you are familiar with,) and they asked if we wanted to be part of it and now it looks like we'll be having @FullDuplex representing AFN there along with Blacksmith Farms, among others!

We're really excited to see how it takes shape and we hope the cup event is fun, safe and successful!
Definitely check it out!

I cannot wait to see everyone there. This is going to be something magic. We are having 3 days and 3 nights of camping, with the 3rd day having the Autoflower Cup.
Critical Mass Collective and Top Shelf Elite are our main sponsors at the moment and are planning on sending out some very awesome and limited edition things for give aways.

Thanks for all the love AFN. I know I havent posted much (mainly because I suck at using forums) but Ive been a lurker since almost day1 and you guys have taught me so much. This event isnt about making a bunch of money. We are using this as a platform to help move that AFN message forward. Autoflowers are powerful, potent, and unique and I want the whole world to see what we have been doing with them. Join us on this journey and I promise things will only get bigger and better each year.

Auto flower cup this is the start of some really cool finally
auto flowers are getting what they deserve. Cheers to FullDuplex for representing. This is a game changer

Last edited:
Auto flower cup finally this is the start of some really cool all auto flowers are getting what they deserve. Cheers to FullDuplex for representing. This is a game changer

Hopefully we get some awesome picture and videos! Of course, depending on the consent it might be a bunch of faces with black boxes on them. Hahaha!

Does FullDuplex get to choose what he wants to grow for the cup?

3 days and 2 nights of camping at a private camp designed for Canna-connoisseurs and enthusiasts. Meet your fellow autoflower growers and enjoy all the camp has to offer.

Spend the first 2 days taking in the beautiful scenery, hiking trails, and lake access (with boat rentals available on site). With planned events throughout both days you can bet there will be something fun going on all day and into the night.

On the 3rd day experience the CAG Cup- a first of its kind event where the best-of-the-best AUTOFLOWER ONLY breeders and growers will showcase their products in competitions; Flower, Concentrates, and Edibles.

Non-Autoflower Vendors/Sponsors are welcome to vend but not compete. This event is specifically designed to cater to Autoflower enthusiasts and growers, and to showcase to people not familiar with the power of autoflowers exactly what they can do.

So he's going to need to bring flower, some bad ass rosin, and some edibles laced with laxatives for some Revenge of the Nerds style antics.

Back