Nutrients The Autoflower Network welcomes Prescription Blend!

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I also will be participating in using Prescription Blend in a journal. I am just getting the grow started myself. A big thanks to Matt for allowing me to be apart of this. I'll link my grow once I get it up and running. Good luck everyone.
@TheSadVeryBadMadGrower glad that your going to join in here and having other people using the nutrient line the same time always makes it easier. Looking forward to seeing your grow!!

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum. I also will be participating in using Prescription Blend in a journal. I am just getting the grow started myself. A big thanks to Matt for allowing me to be apart of this. I'll link my grow once I get it up and running. Good luck everyone.

Hey welcome to the forum and thanks for joining us! Everyone is welcome to join along!

Received my replacement today from @Prescription Blend ...these guys are on the ball!

DSC_8534.jpg

Figured I’d feed my solo cup girls P.B. While I wait for the two I’m gonna test in my autopots to grow a bit...
one girl (purple lemonade) loves the stuff. The other (LSD25) ...mehhh....not so much...
15F48215-C348-4831-9B1A-B6E5847777D2.jpeg

Figured I’d feed my solo cup girls P.B. While I wait for the two I’m gonna test in my autopots to grow a bit...
one girl (purple lemonade) loves the stuff. The other (LSD25) ...mehhh....not so much...View attachment 1150814
@Dichoti how are the girls doing? Been a few days so I thought I’d check in on you and you LSD25

@Dichoti how are the girls doing? Been a few days so I thought I’d check in on you and you LSD25
I’ll post a pic of all 4 here in a few hours. LSD25’s coco is green like it’s got algae or something, So she’ll be getting sprayed with a peroxide solution.
It happens, every now and then...but, I have been using the same coco for like...three years now, so little stuff Like that happens every now and then.
Its about time to swap it out... I’m just too lazy to go down for a few new blocks right now lol

I had a quick second to sneak off...
CBB4AFA1-4105-48BB-BDC4-973F4F60D554.jpeg

They’re to the point where I just pour some feed on the tray every morning, And they suck it up.

*edit* Keep in mind, the cups have about an inch of pebbles in the bottom, So it’s not the coco wicking up the water...

@Prescription Blend
Here’s all four that are being fed your product.View attachment 1152517
Water around the outside of your Smart Pots instead of right around the seedling. Coco is a sponge, let the roots seek the moisture around the outside of the pot. You will have better root developemement. Watering by the stem gives the roots zero incentive to seek moisture as they are already wet. Good luck, I will be doing my test in Coco too. Peace, slow

@Prescription Blend
Day 15 Oh, ahhhh,ummm, guess it's time to make a decision, hmmm
I guess--the contender will be #2 which is the one on the left
Currently under MarsHydro TS600 light, Feeding 4 oz of full strength Prescription Blend nutes (no calmag added)
Edit: Day 15 (The date is not the DAY numbynuts) No wonder I was surprised about needing to make a selection.

20200127_fbZkittle_2891.jpg

Back