Nutrients The Autoflower Network welcomes Prescription Blend!

@Prescription Blend , my package arrived today double boxed. Everything is there and the feed schedule is clearly written to follow along. With a mention about Autoflower strains needing to switch to bloom formula at 1st sign of transition. I actually am going ro try these nutes on a couple photo clones and a couple Autoflowering strains so we can see both performace wise. I took a few clones the other day, once rooted I will start using these nutes. Looking forward ro seeing how they perform. Peace, slow

Yep. Like others said, nicely packaged and quickly delivered (priority mail !). Mine arrived yesterday.
7.RX pkg b.JPG

Mine came last night!
20200113_174648.jpg

Just going to copy/paste my message to @Prescription Blend along with some pictures.
I will say, that they were prompt in returning my message , they apologized for the mis-hap, even though it was their fault and are sending replacements. Great customer service if you ask me.....even if Iam just a tester.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good evening,

Just wanted to let you know that I received your package today. However, there was a mishap at the post office. The great men and women at the USPS tried their best to fix the problem and get my parcel to me. Core A bag empty due to damage towards the seam of spout. Core B, appears to be small pin hole, again near the seam where spout starts? , where the post office did their best to tape, but seem maybe half of contents missing. The other nutes seem to be intact. Here what was in the box, Core A (empty) Core B, taped (some volume missing). All remaining bags covered in dry crystallized substance , which I presume is Core A and maybe a little Core B. The Kelp ful, Bio-Si, Pre-cursor 1 and Big Data all appear to have no damage. They were kind enough to re-box it and enclose an apology letter. Pictures Enclosed.

DSC_8479.jpg
DSC_8480.jpg
DSC_8481.jpg
DSC_8484.jpg
DSC_8478.jpg
InkedDSC_8483_LI.jpg

Just going to copy/paste my message to @Prescription Blend along with some pictures.
I will say, that they were prompt in returning my message , they apologized for the mis-hap, even though it was their fault and are sending replacements. Great customer service if you ask me.....even if Iam just a tester.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Good evening,

Just wanted to let you know that I received your package today. However, there was a mishap at the post office. The great men and women at the USPS tried their best to fix the problem and get my parcel to me. Core A bag empty due to damage towards the seam of spout. Core B, appears to be small pin hole, again near the seam where spout starts? , where the post office did their best to tape, but seem maybe half of contents missing. The other nutes seem to be intact. Here what was in the box, Core A (empty) Core B, taped (some volume missing). All remaining bags covered in dry crystallized substance , which I presume is Core A and maybe a little Core B. The Kelp ful, Bio-Si, Pre-cursor 1 and Big Data all appear to have no damage. They were kind enough to re-box it and enclose an apology letter. Pictures Enclosed.

View attachment 1149138View attachment 1149139View attachment 1149140View attachment 1149141View attachment 1149137View attachment 1149142

@Padawan1972 there is no such thing as “just a tester” your just as important as any customer! It was our home town post office that damaged the box and I’m glad to see the people there are accountable but we do still feel some responsibility since it didn’t arrive it a good condition. Your replacement is in the mail and I will send you the tracking number directly.

01 /13/20
Fed the girls 4 oz each of Prescription Blend per the feed chart. No added calmag as I usually do with other nutes.
The bulb syringes are a nice touch for getting nutes from the pouches but for my old eyes anyway were difficult to use as I really had a hard time reading the markings. Ordered one of these instead: Amazon Link

01/15/20 Got the gigantic syringe and realized that there is a lot of fluid in the needle and not sure how accurate measurements are. Maybe need to find a way to highlight the measurements on the PB ones

01 /13/20
Fed the girls 4 oz each of Prescription Blend per the feed chart. No added calmag as I usually do with other nutes.
The bulb syringes are a nice touch for getting nutes from the pouches but for my old eyes anyway were difficult to use as I really had a hard time reading the markings. Ordered one of these instead: Amazon Link

01/15/20 Got the gigantic syringe and realized that there is a lot of fluid in the needle and not sure how accurate measurements are. Maybe need to find a way to highlight the measurements on the PB ones
@Sour D thats a nice syringe, try testing with water. Pull in water and then tip the needle up and drawing in a little air. Then push the plunger to get the air to the top of the plastic but to where you still seee the bubble (no liquid in the needle). Note the reading on the side (example 10ml) then push the plunger to where liquid just barely reaches the needle tip and note the reading (example 9ml).

Then you can subtract the readings to know what the interior volume of the needle is.

The accuracy can be checked if you have a scale with 1ml = 1gr for water at room temp.

Edit: @Sour D you can also take a sharpe and color the raised markings on the syringes we sent in our package so they are easier to read.

Last edited:
Back