The Big Battle Thread 2. Leg Germ code AFN 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a couple months since i entered the battle and im getting close to starting the germination of the female seeds auto bubble for it. Who am i tagging with updates? Do i just need to put female seeds Auto bubble AFN 4.20 for code? And is it weekly updates or a certain amount over the growth period. Thanks.

Its been a couple months since i entered the battle and im getting close to starting the germination of the female seeds auto bubble for it. Who am i tagging with updates? Do i just need to put female seeds Auto bubble AFN 4.20 for code? And is it weekly updates or a certain amount over the growth period. Thanks.

the code is AFN 4.20 & unless they've changed the rulez...yet again, lol :doh: ...the last i was aware, it'z one germ pic, one final pic & 6 updatez in between ;) ppp

Thank ya do i need to tag anyone?

don't think there are any team leaderz per se' at this point...i meself have jus been taggin mongol & whatever respective breeder :shrug: in ur case, it'd be mr b from female seedz ;) ppp

Day 32. Well in the last 7 days, Ive had 30cms of growth nearly, incredible. Northern Lights is now at 79cms tall, Wedding Cheese Cake 75cms.
Indoor and now one moved to the greenhouse

IMG_6145.JPG

IMG_6146.JPG

Wedding Cheese Cake

nl1.JPG

nl2.JPG

nl3.JPG

Attachments

• 08958409-60FA-4357-A6E5-5BC0650F6432.jpeg
    08958409-60FA-4357-A6E5-5BC0650F6432.jpeg
    657.7 KB · Views: 58
Status