The Big Battle Thread 2. Leg Germ code AFN 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 36 for Autoseeds Sweet CBD @Autoseeds.com

36.jpg

Well lessons learnt and MAJOR note to self...
DO NOT reuse lightmix and don't be in a rush to start when you don't have all new kit...
BE PATIENT Chronic!

All seeds sowed are stunted and not looking particularly healthy so I contacted @TheMongol to ask permission to start from scratch using fresh soil, so that's where we're at now.

It must only be the soil as environmentals are all spot on...
View attachment 1196331
I guess there was just too much residual nutrients left from the last run with BioTabs and I burnt the roots of something?

It's been a HUGE lesson, which is a good thing in itself but a poor show from yours truly for my first go at battles.

Anyway, new seeds in today...
20200529_151002.jpg

and a busy day ahead of me tomorrow...
20200529_161758.jpg

The girls that are still showing some sort of life will be re- potted and given a chance to grow in the lovely UK sun we're having. Even a few juicy nugz is better than killing them off.

Hope you're all keeping well and thanks for being so patient with "Chronic the impatient stoner"

DO NOT reuse lightmix and don't be in a rush to start when you don't have all new kit...
BE PATIENT Chronic!

All seeds sowed are stunted and not looking particularly healthy so I contacted @TheMongol to ask permission to start from scratch using fresh soil, so that's where we're at now.

View attachment 1196331
I guess there was just too much residual nutrients left from the last run with BioTabs and I burnt the roots of something?

It's been a HUGE lesson, which is a good thing in itself but a poor show from yours truly for my first go at battles.

View attachment 1196337
View attachment 1196336
The girls that are still showing some sort of life will be re- potted and given a chance to grow in the lovely UK sun we're having. Even a few juicy nugz is better than killing them off.

Hope you're all keeping well and thanks for being so patient with "Chronic the impatient stoner"
Thanks for sharing it hits you hard seeing things go sideways and youve seen yourself ive had a few wobbles this time around also i have 1 girl outside myself loving the uk sun .also @HighnDry the chicken bucket that keeps on giving even after you eat the chicken

BE PATIENT Chronic!

View attachment 1196331

View attachment 1196337
View attachment 1196336

personally thinking about it, there’s nothing particularly wrong with reusing light mix if it’s been all organic too he honest.

but some Nutes are slow release and some contain organic minerals which are readily available too the plant, maybe the soil was over fertilised and it stunted or burnt out the seedlings.

Last edited:
Battle: AutoSeeds Grower of the Year 2. Leg
Update Number: 6
Strain: Hijack
Notes: Day 37. Here is HiJack #1, my contestant, doing the stretch boogie. Currently at 21" (53.3 cm). Am expecting flower development to start most any day now. :smoking: @SOOTDAWG

37.HJ1 a.JPG
37.HJ1 b.JPG

Just for entertainment, here is her sister, HiJack #2, at 18.5" (47 cm).

37.HJ2 a.JPG
37.HJ2 b.JPG

Last edited:
BE PATIENT Chronic!

View attachment 1196331

View attachment 1196337
View attachment 1196336

Don't use Silicium Flash with autos like Auto Creeper, they can't handle it in the beginning, after they're established over week 3 to 4 they love a good shot though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back