Seed Stockers The Great British Blackberry Gum-Off.

And so, the blueberry gum ordeal finally comes to a close. I had to buy a 8 tier mesh drying rack to get everything dry. I don't think I could have managed it in paper bags. I would have probably had some mold loss if I used bags as I tend to put too much in the bags. Everything now dried and in the jars getting burped twice a day. My 3475g wet weight is now a dry 775g or 27+zips. The tent is a mess, so time to do some cleaning before I go on holiday. Sure glad that this one is finished!
Should keep you going for a while duck's [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

And so, the blueberry gum ordeal finally comes to a close. I had to buy a 8 tier mesh drying rack to get everything dry. I don't think I could have managed it in paper bags. I would have probably had some mold loss if I used bags as I tend to put too much in the bags. Everything now dried and in the jars getting burped twice a day. My 3475g wet weight is now a dry 775g or 27+zips. The tent is a mess, so time to do some cleaning before I go on holiday. Sure glad that this one is finished!

Nice one Ducko! That’s a big ol stack of ganja. [emoji1477][emoji1477][emoji1477][emoji1477]

I taking this thread into the new year :rofl:
IMAG1369.jpg

Back