• 4/20 deals rollin' in! Come bargain shop at the Autoflower Announcements & News section We're looking up the hook-up's for you peeps...holler if you find others please, win-win for all!

Mephisto Genetics The Mephisto Genetics Project Thread!

I wonder when Mephisto will release some new strains?? Will there be any "Hot" strains released 2020?? Some Limited or Artisinals for example.. If I could whish then I hope for some new strains with some modern up to date genetics. And im hoping on a re-release of Forgotten Cookies and Forum Stomper. I'm looking forward to see some new strains from The Mephisto Crew.. RespeKt..!

Much to my dismay, innovation at Mephisto Genetics is essentially dead... Would be great if Mitch would drag his ass out of whatever hole hes hiding in and breathe some life back into this company, but Im not holding my breath.

Much to my dismay, innovation at Mephisto Genetics is essentially dead... Would be great if Mitch would drag his ass out of whatever hole hes hiding in and breathe some life back into this company, but Im not holding my breath.
This seems a bit harsh imho If you want the latest hype strains there are breeders knocking out gorilla cookie slurricane auto crosses all over the place. People are falling over themselves to snap up auto x auto mephisto crosses. If they had less integrity they could be coining it in. Stan has gone to some considerable effort to note the problems they had with the farm etc. and now with everyone and their aunty getting a grow on they are swamped. Every small company that explodes in popularity will experience some growing pains and the UK (where livers is from) will have to wait for the shop to open. Why? So that they have enough amazing free auto x auto crosses to give away 12 generations of breeding for that bx Popular crosses such as gold glue,white crack,mbap,toofless alien and Double grape worked to higher filial generations AvT, Sour Crinkle,Forgotten Cookies,sour alien livers and another that I can't remember. New illuminauros and limiteds in the offing and a bunch of mango crosses. Now I don't know why Mitch felt the need to take some time off and neither do you but I'd personally be happier ponying up my hard earned on a stabilised line at a good price with awesome freebies than some new new hype f3 or auto x autos. Horses for courses I suppose

It is hard to find any Mephisto beans for sale, I was buying some seeds from "Seed City" and I notice this SALE of "4 Arsed Monkey by Mephisto"
It is for 11 (single) seeds for £93.63 ( a saving of 30% down from £133.76)
Link here - https://www.seed-city.com/mephisto-genetics/sale-4-assed-monkey-mephisto-genetics

I don't know how many they have left but best be busting a move , if you want to snap them up.
This is a UK seed House. It looks like the send to the UK, Europe and World Wide.
Good luck
Arty

whats up everyone. thread has been dead for a little bit. any tantalizing updates or sneak peaks for the forum?

Their merchandise website is up and running anyway, got myself a cool mug yesterday.
Hopefully we will get to do some test growing on some of the strains mentioned.

Back