Dutch Passion The Mugwamp Presents, In Association With Dutch Passion Seed Company - Mimosa Punch Auto and Trichome and Cream Auto

Shame to hear about the pest infestation mate, hopefully you can get it under control!:woody:

The Auto Trichomes & Cream can probably have another week or two, to fully ripen, bulk and become even more potent!
Your purple Auto Mimosa Punch really looks beautiful, haven't seen it turning this purple myself yet. I personally loved the aroma and taste of this lady, stunning bag appeal and yet very tasty!:drool:

Also weird to see that other Mimosa taking so long, she was a bit off from the start, glad she still managed to become big and bushy, but the seed to harvest time is way way off... definitely something I will give back to the breeder. Thanks for sharing! Plants are in a good shape, hope you can keep them that way!:cheers:
Thanks mate :pighug: in 4 years of growing, this is the first time I've ever had anything like this :grump: luckily hasn't taken hold too badly on the T&C or the bigger Mimosa, not yet anyway. I'm thinking it has to do with the other tent, as the tall Mimosa was in there with another Auto I couldn't fit in and it's them 2 that are the worst affected. Never having it before, I don't really know what to expect, but I'm hoping it's just a superficial thing and it won't effect the smoke ability, time will tell I suppose. Typically, there's been a postage strike for a couple of days here, so still waiting for the Neem Oil :shrug: should be here today, then I'll give the tents a good scrub and spray them down and then hope for the best :pass:

Thanks mate :pighug: in 4 years of growing, this is the first time I've ever had anything like this :grump: luckily hasn't taken hold too badly on the T&C or the bigger Mimosa, not yet anyway. I'm thinking it has to do with the other tent, as the tall Mimosa was in there with another Auto I couldn't fit in and it's them 2 that are the worst affected. Never having it before, I don't really know what to expect, but I'm hoping it's just a superficial thing and it won't effect the smoke ability, time will tell I suppose. Typically, there's been a postage strike for a couple of days here, so still waiting for the Neem Oil :shrug: should be here today, then I'll give the tents a good scrub and spray them down and then hope for the best :pass:
Gutted for you bro as I've been very lucky so far also are you bringing air in from outdoors as I've had friends who often got bugs that way but you can always put a pair of tights over it inside like a 70 bank robber

Gutted for you bro as I've been very lucky so far also are you bringing air in from outdoors as I've had friends who often got bugs that way but you can always put a pair of tights over it inside like a 70 bank robber
Cheers mate :pighug: I think it could be because I had a ¼ of a bag of the Pebble Mix sitting in my shed for a couple of months, as it is worst on the one's I used that in.
I also tried the Autopot again this time, worst looking plant I've ever seen :crying: I thought I'd push through this time when it started looking a little rough, but she just got worse and worse :shrug: so not the best run. I think I'll just stick to what I know :pass:
20221115_133516.jpg

Which kind of nutes are you using in the Autopot system mate?

Have you ever tried the Biotabs line in combination with the Autopot? Works wonders mate... super easy and stress free
You can use it both on coco or with a lightmix (with perlite) for example.

Cheers mate :pighug: I think it could be because I had a ¼ of a bag of the Pebble Mix sitting in my shed for a couple of months, as it is worst on the one's I used that in.
I also tried the Autopot again this time, worst looking plant I've ever seen :crying: I thought I'd push through this time when it started looking a little rough, but she just got worse and worse :shrug: so not the best run. I think I'll just stick to what I know :pass: View attachment 1542315
gutted for you mate but with the autopot if you see issues you need to sometimes flush and top feed a while

Have you ever tried the Biotabs line in combination with the Autopot? Works wonders mate... super easy and stress free
I'm considering running some photos next time in biotabs as I've had some great success with the autos in my small tent

I used the 1 part Megacrop in the Canna Coco/PebbleMix, as usual she started off looking great, but when it was time to flower she started losing colour and just went downhill from there :shrug:
I've seen some great results with the Biotabs, mainly from @St. Tom :crying: so maybe one day I'll blow the cobwebs off and try the Biotabs in an Autopot, it surely can't get any worse :rofl:

thats a real dog, gutted for you - as @St. Tom says, a pair of tights from the 70's covering your intakes works wonders.
Also coupled with St.Toms diaries, worth a look at @Bob's Auto's for inspiration on the biotabs - the two of them make it look like a walk in the park

thats a real dog, gutted for you - as @St. Tom says, a pair of tights from the 70's covering your intakes works wonders.
Also coupled with St.Toms diaries, worth a look at @Bob's Auto's for inspiration on the biotabs - the two of them make it look like a walk in the park
thanks bro but me and @The Dalai Farmer are long-term grow buddies and I really think the biotabs is a great idea I'm 99 pcent thinking I may run my photos tent too next round with them as I tried once with live soil and I got problems with the roots and they smelt eggy but I think with autopots you need perlite or clay pebble mix in with ya medium id say

Ye mate, Clay pebbles at the bottom for about 10-15cm (to cover the air-dome) and coco/lightmix on top, mix in some biotabs dry nutes (full line) and you can use the whole Autopot system on plain water... easy peasy!

Additionally you can top feed with Biotabs Orgatrex / Pk Booster for needy plants! Make sure to switch the Autopot system off for 1-2 days before you give them a top feed, otherwise you risk flooding from the pot (could become messy).

BioTabs and Autopots are an amazing combination brother. The only thing you need to look out for is to much water. I solved this issue on my system by installing a tap on the watertank and setting it to a slow drip. Think in the new systems you buy there's already a tap added, but I have two old systems and had to buy that separately...
Once you get the watering dialed in you don't have to look at those plants for days... No fussing around with pH or liquid feeds you need to measure...Pure bliss my friend!!

Back