IMG_20210826_160649.jpg
IMG_20210826_160641.jpg
IMG_20210826_160732.jpg
IMG_20210826_160806.jpg
IMG_20210826_160820.jpg
IMG_20210826_160830.jpg
IMG_20210826_160855.jpg
IMG_20210826_161048.jpg

i hope you dont mind me popping this in here @pop22 ,,i moth balled that blog and made this a new home ,,feel free to post any dragon pictures you have info etc :thumbsup:,,,

• pop22

• WHY am I just now seeing this???

A former member gifted me some black Dragon ( F2 ! ), Duurty Dragon, and some Dragon's Blood. Somewhere along the line I lost the duurty dragon seed ( I did grow a few ), I've taken my Black Dragons to F5. I just recently found my Dragon's Blood again, I believe I have them to either F3 or F4. Got to grow some BD as they are getting old. But the Black Dragons I grow some every year at least once! I LOVE Black Dragon!

Duurty Dragon is what pollinated the Blueberry Headband to become Blue Dragon. Best accidental cross ever! I've taken them to F7 but I'm planning to start fresh and re-create Blue Dragon from scratch. One of the things I lost along the way was size and I'd like to recapture that. So I'm going to do a Blueberry Headband x Black Dragon.

And Black dragon has lead me to other interesting crosses, most recently, crossed with my Ducksfoot, that I'm calling black Duck. Black duck is shaping up to be a great cross. Everyone who has sampled it loves it.
    And none of this would exist without the gift of Mossy's work!

And having grown some Mazar autos a couple times, ( DP's Mazar is NOT mazar, it's a Mazar x Skunk hybrid ) I can se why she loved it. It's a good daytime med if you use it moderately, but at bedtime a couple extra puffs and you'll sleep all night!

I can never thank you enough Mother of Dragons! No matter what I grow, I always have some dragons going in some form!
$1.50 Seed Grow! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1-50-seed-grow-are-cheap-seeds-worthwhile.70071/

I don't mind at all and thank you! It's great to see to full history of Dragons!

i hope you dont mind me popping this in here @pop22 ,,i moth balled that blog and made this a new home ,,feel free to post any dragon pictures you have info etc :thumbsup:,,,

• pop22

• WHY am I just now seeing this???

A former member gifted me some black Dragon ( F2 ! ), Duurty Dragon, and some Dragon's Blood. Somewhere along the line I lost the duurty dragon seed ( I did grow a few ), I've taken my Black Dragons to F5. I just recently found my Dragon's Blood again, I believe I have them to either F3 or F4. Got to grow some BD as they are getting old. But the Black Dragons I grow some every year at least once! I LOVE Black Dragon!

Duurty Dragon is what pollinated the Blueberry Headband to become Blue Dragon. Best accidental cross ever! I've taken them to F7 but I'm planning to start fresh and re-create Blue Dragon from scratch. One of the things I lost along the way was size and I'd like to recapture that. So I'm going to do a Blueberry Headband x Black Dragon.

And Black dragon has lead me to other interesting crosses, most recently, crossed with my Ducksfoot, that I'm calling black Duck. Black duck is shaping up to be a great cross. Everyone who has sampled it loves it.
    And none of this would exist without the gift of Mossy's work!

And having grown some Mazar autos a couple times, ( DP's Mazar is NOT mazar, it's a Mazar x Skunk hybrid ) I can se why she loved it. It's a good daytime med if you use it moderately, but at bedtime a couple extra puffs and you'll sleep all night!

I can never thank you enough Mother of Dragons! No matter what I grow, I always have some dragons going in some form!
$1.50 Seed Grow! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1-50-seed-grow-are-cheap-seeds-worthwhile.70071/

@pop22 has a photo Maz growing...you might like to trait map.... :biggrin: ..

Also...20 ltr pot with 10 good females in....9 males...and 1 suspected non Auto male....:pass:..females all Look Auto..up to now.....:headbang:

@hairyman ...I can get In on hubbys laptop...but I'm still not able to view photos...

1631088450860.png

Except...that much....... :biggrin: ...so..we'll plod on.....

Tom Hill kept the genetics for Deep Chunk to himself....but I keep checking....:biggrin:...and rolling through the description...and knowing your Wuss status...cough..cough...I mean she is too strong for you....
You might be better off with ALF#3...ALFie baby.....:headbang:..she is a Favourite Pet.

That tingly feeling in your spine and back of head it describes...is what unknots the deep muscle spasms...IMO...

Have you sneaked a smoke off the skinny white frame girls yet.....?...:pass:

1631089280915.png

The Leaves are Mossy Green.........:crying:...I Knew I Love it for some reason.......

Think about vibrant orange pistils...coz I'm sure I've spotted some in your grow..

@hairyman ...read the wiki descrition of the smoke effects.....you might be able to Match your reaction to it.....:pass:

Did I See you mention somewhere that you smelt Limes.....?

Back