Dragon Meds THE PATH OF THE DRAGON

@Waira

i hope you don't mind i cut and paste this here from somewhere..i think about this a lot and getting some interesting organic top feeds to try out early next year with some interesting numbers and this makes sense to what i think but a lot clearer :smoking: :toke: :d5::pighug: and will help me come up with a plan :thumbsup:

Waira
I suspect it's because not enough P present when they need it most, and too much K almost all the time. For that critical early-mid bloom stage, the PK ratio's should be literally the opposite, 2:1 P:K...
I can't prove it for a fact, but the anecdotal numbers of the results I've seen over the years sure point to less than stellar bud:leaf ratio because of too little P when it's needed most, and too much N in bloom... K is overkill period, and it can really start to fuck with uptake on other things via antagonistic uptake actions...
II still use Sweet Candy, but as a finisher because of it's high K, S and other goodies that help enrich terpenes... Otherwise, I like to use something that has high P, mid-low K for bloom boosting, and spare the K inputs for what the Si product and SC bring in, more than enough by themselves... Of course, I'm using that KIS Organics nute pack stuff as you know, but there are some bottled options for better bloom formulations...
I use Terp Tea Bloom (3-7-4) and/or Roots HPK (0-4-3) which is basically processed liquid bat poo- :greenthumb:

nute chart APTUS.png

P1090781.JPG

Was it jm who had a deepchunk that you got Mossy.

Nope @hairyman ...esbe from ICMag arranged it...his seed co were in charge of Tom Hills DC at the time.
Long story short...I got a Donation from Tom Hills Original genetics...before repro for sale.

That's a good niche to hit,,,a nice up beat high but with the pain relieve :pass:

Original JEM high..taken early...Up Energy high.
Brain fog lifting.
Cheers @pop22 ....I Thought @hairyman would like a look at original Mazar so he Recognised her showing up...... :bighug: ..yours was Classic Maz...

yep they their ,,most a deep burnt orange but i had one that was like you say bright vibrant fresh orange color all long and thick....

Me Too...I have a couple of the cone shaped bud on the patio now....but they are the deep burnt orange..... :headbang: ...been sampling them as Frogs...getting a reaction...but I'm not sure it is them...yet...could be a maturity thing....

i think you nailed it on head pal..i cant change settings on me new phone,,i going to have to change to old camera:thumbsup:,,,thats why you slow @Mossy its pic sizes needing lots of mega doodles,,i thought the site downsized them ,,anyways i wll try to make things better

They are Talking about it in the back shop.....no solutions yet.
Old servers used to auto resize...this one doesn't...:pass:

@hairyman ...I Can See again......... :pass: ...we are Trialing out a New Satelite system......just looks like a micro-dish to me.....:biggrin:

But it does seem to be keeping my net speed up enough to get in threads with loads of photos...

ATM...we are running Both systems piggy back...coz this new one is so new..we are the First to Test it here....:headbang:..Fingers Crossed huh...?

Net seems Fine...but the TV was Crap at the weekend....:pass:

@hairyman ...I Can See again......... :pass: ...we are Trialing out a New Satelite system......just looks like a micro-dish to me.....:biggrin:

But it does seem to be keeping my net speed up enough to get in threads with loads of photos...

ATM...we are running Both systems piggy back...coz this new one is so new..we are the First to Test it here....:headbang:..Fingers Crossed huh...?

Net seems Fine...but the TV was Crap at the weekend....:pass:

Thats cool,,,,i will start updating in here again,, :toke: i have reverted to my old camera even for the ones posted in ls ,,pics ok lack a bit of color ,,,

is it a star link? elon musks low orbit internet ,,thats a new offering to the world from space x ,,

got a interesting girl in a smaller pot,,she came out last time,,,i need to read back ,,reenergize the neural connections :biggrin:,,

Back