Dragon Meds THE PATH OF THE DRAGON

Thats cool,,,,i will start updating in here again,, :toke: i have reverted to my old camera even for the ones posted in ls ,,pics ok lack a bit of color ,,,

is it a star link? elon musks low orbit internet ,,thats a new offering to the world from space x ,,

got a interesting girl in a smaller pot,,she came out last time,,,i need to read back ,,reenergize the neural connections :biggrin:,,

No Push... :pass: ...as and when......

Not sure about Start Link.....you know my Tech Handicap.....?...........................................................me....................:crying:

Yeah....you'll have a long winter to Play..........as long as you don't get dragged into Slavery again...........:pighug:

@hairyman ...just dropping this here....you might like to edit it into the Dragon History....:dragon2:.....it is Why I need Big pain-killers.....:pass:

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. :headbang:

Man suffering from cruel 'suicide disease' feels like his limbs are in boiling water - Mirror Online

:bighug: you sense me coming back before i do lol,,,was like this last time ,crazy,,,,no idea,,,big smile eue sight (that took a few attempts lol bad,,,i kust back online seeing for a while ,,i getting better ,,,tip top soon i guess ,,:smoking::bump::d5: recent use a good thing:d5::biggrin::headbang:

i figured it out ta get here no prongs

1648378286614.png

Tag me when you come out of Hibernation........ :pighug:

again ,,its like you knew ,,lol ,,so i need to do a big update ,,perhaps ,,but i wanted this jotting down :bighug: :toke: :bow:

ThunderDragon..watch out for vertical candy stripes on the mainstem..high up in the top bud..:thumbs:..it is one of the Nigerian dominant traits.

:yeah: Depends Where you are Hunting huh.......?....:eyebrows:

JEM

Mazar-i-Shariff photo x Original LowRyder#1

PAK

JEM X AK-47 X White Russian

BadBetty

JEM rolled to f9 in photo while colour strengthening..then hit back to Auto.

GiggleJuice

BlackDragon (auto) x NorthernLights (photo)

ALF#3
One of the Dragon Mommas..

Jem x Affy x White Russian

PurpleHeart

Jem x WhiteRussian x WhiteWidow

Whore

JEM x Mississippi Mud..(JamaicanJam x G13)

There Used to be a Dragons Den.........:pass:...where we listed all the outcrosses from them....bit of reading and I Might find the Stone Dragon parentage for you.....:biggrin:
Ah @hairyman ...it Says Black on the outcross List...but as I say....Black and Duurty..same Line..pheno selection....

Please check the chart below and let me know of any adjustments that need to be made or additions required.
dragonlineage_zps5a520a99-1.jpg

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for all the time you’ve put into this thread. It has been a pleasure to read and incredibly informative. I find myself checking back daily for new posts.

I am currently growing a Russian Dragon (day 29) from the autobeanstalk and the backstory has been greatly appreciated

Hey, just wanted to say thank you for all the time you’ve put into this thread. It has been a pleasure to read and incredibly informative. I find myself checking back daily for new posts.

I am currently growing a Russian Dragon (day 29) from the autobeanstalk and the backstory has been greatly appreciated

Give us a photo @Howie7 ... :headbang: ..I haven't Seen a Russian Dragon for ages......

Hiya @Mossy . :bighug: Needed a trim break, so lurking. Rarely does the stank overwhelm, but Stick’s mashup of Blueberry x GDP x SD….rank beyond works. One more to go…ugh!! Procrastinating.
Got any gorgeous multipots to ogle?

IMG_1163.JPG

Germed on 10.5 hours natural light hours...cold and rainy unseasonable weather since......so I'm more than Happy..........even I Thought they would stumpy due to the bad weather.... :biggrin:

Rarely does the stank overwhelm, but Stick’s mashup of Blueberry x GDP x SD….rank beyond works. One more to go…ugh!! Procrastinating.

SD Stone Dragon.......?...................

Go Girl...1 more to go is a great place to be......how many have you done....?

Back