Day 64 Update

Getting very close now.... I could chop tomorrow (Day 65) but have stuff to do.

I think they will go another day without any problem so it will be a Day 66 when I start to Chop them.

Everything is still ticking over fine. Drinking flush water Ph'd to 5.9 with some additional Mammoth P to finish.

Nothing more to report.

So, I will just add a few photographs from today.

Tent 3rd Jan 2019.jpg

Tent 3rd Jan 2019 D.jpg

Tent 3rd Jan 2019 A.jpg

Tent 3rd Jan 2019 C.jpg

Tent 3rd Jan 2019 B.jpg

I may just try that test bud I have been drying in a paper bag in my draw for a few days.

Drying well, but not anywhere near cured yet.... But, it will give me an idea of whats to come.

Dry Test Bud.jpg

Mmmmm... Looking sparkly

:vibe:

:pass:

OK "Test Bud" smoke update

The "Test Bud" was taken from my plant at 59 Days.... & placed in a paper bag in my drawer for 5 Days to Dry

Today is day 64... I took it from the drawer and had a look at it..... It looked good..... I couldn't resist.... I gave in....

I have sampled the "test bud".

Today - "Test Bud" is 64 Days from Germ

Dry Test Bud.jpg

So, it was ground and tested today !

Bud felt dry(ish), stalk still bendy, still a tad sticky, but surprisingly ground OK. It was just off being as Dry as it should be, maybe 2 more days drying.

Then Cure.... Obviously... this bud was not cured at all.

Dry Test Bud Ground.jpg

Hmmmmm just enough for a nice pure joint

Rolled myself one and three tokes later, starting to feel it creeping a tad on the back of the scalp.

The draw is as you would expect from a moist joint. A bid harder.

Also, frequency of re-lighting is a tad more.

However, I can tell this is going to be nice.

The bud on the plant is 5 days older already.

So, early days but looking good.

Sorry, Not enough left to :pass:

Next time !​

Last edited:
Day 64 Update

Getting very close now.... I could chop tomorrow (Day 65) but have stuff to do.

I think they will go another day without any problem so it will be a Day 66 when I start to Chop them.

Everything is still ticking over fine. Drinking flush water Ph'd to 5.9 with some additional Mammoth P to finish.

Nothing more to report.

So, I will just add a few photographs from today.

View attachment 995308

View attachment 995306

View attachment 995307

View attachment 995309

View attachment 995311

I may just try that test bud I have been drying in a paper bag in my draw for a few days.

Drying well, but not anywhere near cured yet.... But, it will give me an idea of whats to come.

View attachment 995314

Mmmmm... Looking sparkly

Looking good but i believe if you wait about 2 to 3 more weeks you will really be impressed

Looking good but i believe if you wait about 2 to 3 more weeks you will really be impressed
I agree...was wanting to say this myself but hate putting a downer on someones grow!!
Unless you prefer the high of clearer trichs and this is your harvest window to achieve the desired effects of the harvest :shrug:
Still loving your work though ma man :d5:

I agree...was wanting to say this myself but hate putting a downer on someones grow!!
Unless you prefer the high of clearer trichs and this is your harvest window to achieve the desired effects of the harvest :shrug:
Still loving your work though ma man :d5:

Day 65 Update

Thanks for the comments guys...

Yep, they could go longer, and would develop and the buds would fatten up a tad more, the trics would go from milky to more cloudy...

But, the beauty of growing your own plants, is you can try different things, and learn what you like.

Everyone has different tastes and even different requirements from their bud.

Having grown these a few times before, and based on the tric shots as they are today (photographs below), I know that the type of stone & desired effect I will get from these Ladies, is where I like it.

If I have timed it right, the effect will be heady, fun and upbeat, then relaxing, without that numbing couch lock you get from some stuff that's been grown longer.

I have other strains I use for sleep and pain relief as required, this Caramel one is for enjoyment and pleasure.

I respect everyone's individual preference... No right or wrong. But for my preference, they are ready and will be coming down this weekend.

Close up of one of the side branch buds towards the top of the plant

Day 65 D.jpg

Under the microscope they look like this...

Day 65 B.jpg

A good range of tric development with heads starting to bend over, some exploding as touched.

Overall a good range, covering clear / milky / cloudy - that will do me !

Day 65 A.jpg

Trics are plentiful and everywhere.

Day 65 C.jpg

:cheers:

Last edited:
I know that you know your shit bro and there would be a personal reason for the harvest time! You wouldnt take such high quality pics of the trichs if there wasnt!!
Anyways all is looking sweet bro :d5:

Day 67 Update

Starting to chop Plant 1 (the smaller of the two).

Just a few pics of the 1st Caramel plant to come down.

I have to admit it is not the tidest plant I have grown, but the scrog net held her up whilst in the tent.

As soon as she was released she flopped everywhere, but the buds are looking good.

s.
Day 67 Plant 1 D.jpg

Anyway, I need to get trimming so just a few pics for now.

Day 67 Plant 1 C.jpg

Day 67 Plant 1 A.jpg

Day 67 Plant 1 B.jpg

Back