The Vault’s Candy Dawg Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Seed Stockers

Jack Vault

Jack and his Magic Beans :)
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk
740x384_Candy Dawg_comparative_image.jpg

Hello again guys - long time no see - it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow! :)

The Vault has teamed up this time with our new friends at Seed Stockers, to bring you the first Comparative Grow of 2019, and this time the wonderful autoflowering strain is Candy Dawg Auto. :)

Please remember that we have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why everything is detailed in the post for you, and I ask you all to please try to do it correctly :)

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - we need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

Once your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.
Please be aware that the Comparative packages will NOT be sent by tracked mail, unless your package also contains a paid for order.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter this Comparative.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as this is a limited number of entries.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

Candy Dawg Comparative Grow

View attachment 1017788

Hello again guys - long time no see - it is that wonderful time again - The Comparative Grow! :)

The Vault has teamed up this time with our new friends at Seed Stockers, to bring you the first Comparative Grow of 2019, and this time the wonderful autoflowering strain is Candy Dawg Auto. :)

Please remember that we have a LOT of these to get processed - hence why everything is detailed in the post for you, and I ask you all to please try to do it correctly :)

Also, when you receive an initial email confirmation, it is not a confirmation that your entry has been accepted - we need to go through all entries first to make sure that they are eligible.

Once your entry has been accepted you will receive a "Comparative Accepted" email.
Please be aware that the Comparative packages will NOT be sent by tracked mail, unless your package also contains a paid for order.

We need to make sure that these seeds are not used up by non-forum members, to make sure that you genuine forum members are able to enter this limited availability Comparative, so please make sure that you read all the way to the bottom of the post, if you want to enter this Comparative.

Please get your entry in as soon as possible, as this is a limited number of entries.

Please read more and find details on how to enter this Comparative Grow here:

I'm ready brother. Will be outside but ill be there haha. Here's the all vault grow now folks. 30 days in flower 2nd and 3rd is the peyote critical brother !!
62716d55c3067c3da1d2bd34cdd2d22c.jpg
7f9e22d80b23fc4fe72c0e331c6040ec.jpg
15055f0cccd23b9204988479be7654a2.jpg
8f6981ff5c930ba1bf9711d44f776401.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

This is Legit Guys & Dolls
You will get all this for Free
3745a3f88dec51b53042bfe6934b3184_400x400.png

FREE Seeds, FREE Shirt , and FREE shipping
All for growing and taking the time to post some pictures and comments on how the seeds proformed

Follow the directions

Last edited:
Seeds arrived and germing :toke:

We can start now? :shrug: :woohoo1: :coffee: too late they warm damp and cosy [emoji106]

So I going to start in solo cups and pot on the nicest ,,,:woohoo:
Mine won't be here for awhile I'm thinking. In the states here. Will let ya all know when they get here. Till then here's some vault ladies bout done
463816f3350c802a4c7bb834d8031bfe.jpg
d77418b17fc85c5f2838a70c4d5d05fd.jpg
39f7bd2a79bbf1506c05b63ff22be60e.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Oops, now i'm in the right place. checks sign on the door.

Back