World Wide AFN Bud Man Super Hero

Cannibis Lecter

Featuring

LECTER

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
View attachment 1652417
It rubs the lotion on its skin it does this whenever it's told !
@NORBY is my pick for budman. I love some of @Sawney_beans Lecter and love the Lecter films. The sketch was hilarious! Great job, give me a PM and we will get you set up with your prize beans.
Excellent job and thanks to everyone who played along here.
Thanks to @Mañ'O'Green for running this.

@NORBY is my pick for budman. I love some of @Sawney_beans Lecter and love the Lecter films. The sketch was hilarious!

Cheers @Jean-O ...:bravo:...would have been my pick too... I can't believe how @NORBY has progressed his videos in a real short space of time.

Well Done @NORBY ....:bravo:...

And @Mañ'O'Green ...without you there wouldn't have been a competition. Thank You from us all.....:bighug:

lambs.gif
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you Afn
@NORBY is my pick for budman. I love some of @Sawney_beans Lecter and love the Lecter films. The sketch was hilarious! Great job, give me a PM and we will get you set up with your prize beans.
Excellent job and thanks to everyone who played along here.
Thanks to @Mañ'O'Green for running this.​

I love winning Beans​

And I’d just like to say from the bottom of my heart,​

I’d like to take this chance to apologise to the other competitors …​

Apologise to absolutely nobody.​

The double champ does what the fuck he wants.​

ONLY JOKING​

Thanks you @Jean-O for the prize beans and sponsoring this fun comp thingy.​

I love making silly weed related vids so really loved taking part and couldn't resist using the sheep lol​

Thanks also @Mañ'O'Green for setting these things up and coming up with good ideas & ways to get a little fun going on here, and also everyone who also took part.​

Back