mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
Kwe kwe
This is my first post once again... Lol old account disappeared.
Did a blue himalaya journal which is gone to, image.jpeg image.jpeg ahh well. So there's another short stuff on the go and a dp think different. One on day 60 the dp is lil over a week. The blue himalaya my guess will go another month tops just because it was from an early batch...when it first dropped/released..
Using a mix of soil I made with some fancy potting soil, sand, extra perlite, hummus and some next shit that was in the black earth, I like to keep it as clean and as real as possible, so I'll use things like coffee, crushed dry eggshells,even crushed up cal mag vitamins and put it in water... Molasses and brown suGar... Even local honey.. If you can prep soil before hand fish heads allowed to decompose do wonders. When all else fails I have couple other things for imidiate relief...

Morning all you sexy ladies and the people watering them:greenthumb:
Gonna go and snap a pic of the blue himalaya for your viewing pleasure she's on day61 the pic I had up is from a week or so back and was just a pre flower shot.. She's stil stacking I guess but I think she's about to swell soon

Some shots of the blue. A little curl happening but easily can be countered

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.6 KB · Views: 197
I don't know how the blue is suppose to go.. But the early batch I have always starts sativa like qualities on top of the plant towards final stretch... Even this one had massive fan leaves early on

I don't know how the blue is suppose to go.. But the early batch I have always starts sativa like qualities on top of the plant towards final stretch... Even this one had massive fan leaves early on
I had the same on my auto ultimate bro, bug thick strong leaves and later on they changed to a indica sativa mix

Back