Indoor Auto Ultimate and Think different

Cheers Derek. Yeah, am happy with everything at moment apart from my lack of getting the room turned into a proper room but it’s doing well as it is. I need to get extraction sorted within a week though as I can smell the green already when I open the door to the room. Have started painting it white but needs finished.
I’ve a feeling these will be big plants and they will all go well past 70 days before chop but time will tell. They’re loving the amount of feed I’m giving them at the moment which is a pretty heavy and strong diet. I’m going to push them as hard as I can regarding nutrients as long as they like it.

Cheers Derek. Yeah, am happy with everything at moment apart from my lack of getting the room turned into a proper room but it’s doing well as it is. I need to get extraction sorted within a week though as I can smell the green already when I open the door to the room. Have started painting it white but needs finished.
I’ve a feeling these will be big plants and they will all go well past 70 days before chop but time will tell. They’re loving the amount of feed I’m giving them at the moment which is a pretty heavy and strong diet. I’m going to push them as hard as I can regarding nutrients as long as they like it.
Once you get that room painted you will be amazed at how “bright” the space becomes. You will most likely need glasses. I know I have done damage to my eyes from not wearing them for such a long time. I still forget a bunch.

I’m on the case and have given the first coat of paint. Hopefully will finish tomorrow and have a second coat done. The first coat has brightened it up a wee bit but because it’s chipboard it’s going to need a few coats to make it reflective. It’s still the cheapest option for me at moment though so appreciate your input pal .
Cheers,
W.

Correction -
My feeding schedule isn’t what I said . Those amounts are for every 2 litres of water not 1 .
My bad .
I have this weekend off work so by end of weekend the room will be completely finished.
My mate has some spare reflective sheeting he going to give me so happy about that. Extraction and intake will be done too. The plants are coming along fast so defo need nice clean air exchange happening now.
Cheers,
W.

Evening all,
Didn’t get much done RE room today as it was such nice weather up here I went and climbed a hill with my mate. I’ve got tomorrow off work too so will get my head down and get this room finished. Really I’m just waiting for my mate to appear with the right tools to finish the job as I don’t have what’s needed. I’ve put the hole in the floor for extraction but need a rasp to make the hole perfect for a 4 inch duct. Smell isn’t an issue for me anyway as I’m lucky enough to not have any neighbours and can pretty much do as I please where I am but I defo want to get the extraction sorted just for the sake of having clean air going into the plants constantly.
One of the plants is showing mild signs of nutrient burn which isn’t surprising considering how hard I’m pushing them so each plant will be getting it’s own individual mix from now on as I don’t want to back off the feed on the Auto Ultimate.the Ultimate is really impressive already and should do well I think.
I’ll back off the nutes slightly on both the Think Different.
Go easy,
W.
3A06399C-0997-4BD6-83F1-C91A7E7799A7.jpeg

Evening all,
Didn’t get much done RE room today as it was such nice weather up here I went and climbed a hill with my mate. I’ve got tomorrow off work too so will get my head down and get this room finished. Really I’m just waiting for my mate to appear with the right tools to finish the job as I don’t have what’s needed. I’ve put the hole in the floor for extraction but need a rasp to make the hole perfect for a 4 inch duct. Smell isn’t an issue for me anyway as I’m lucky enough to not have any neighbours and can pretty much do as I please where I am but I defo want to get the extraction sorted just for the sake of having clean air going into the plants constantly.
One of the plants is showing mild signs of nutrient burn which isn’t surprising considering how hard I’m pushing them so each plant will be getting it’s own individual mix from now on as I don’t want to back off the feed on the Auto Ultimate.the Ultimate is really impressive already and should do well I think.
I’ll back off the nutes slightly on both the Think Different.
Go easy,
W.View attachment 1212806
You’re space is coming along wonderfully! Is the AU the one on the far right? I am assuming so. Everywhere you have painted white will be filled and then some

Hi man ,
Yeah the ultimate is the dense one on the right. She’s still vegging and growing sideways at the moment and hasn’t stretched yet. It’s going to be a monster plant if I look after her properly. The middle plant is a Think Different and the far away one is a Think Different also. The far away one has the nute burn but I’m aware of it and sorting it. It will be fine but just needs it’s own feed regime. She’s gone into flower quite quickly so just need to feed her what she needs for this stage.
Here’s pics and you will see the burn. I’d hope that I will have it sorted in a couple of days. I’ll probably give her a mini “flush” tomorrow with 5 litres of plain water then start new feeding regime day after. I’m not worried though as she’s looking strong.
First pic is the AU then following pics are the TD .
Go easy,
W.
B4535FA2-2694-4500-A468-F184247F76E8.jpeg
B4535FA2-2694-4500-A468-F184247F76E8.jpeg
CC109B88-582D-44A4-95CB-6260C64DF48D.jpeg

Yeah a tad bit of burn nothing too bad, you’ve got it. A whole bunch of folks do exactly that, feed til they see a little burn then back off. So you are right on track my friend

Hey guys/girls,

Got extraction and intake sorted today. Really should have done it a couple of weeks ago but that’s life.
What a difference in the room when I walk in. The environment feels nice and clean. When I used a tent before for all my grows the fan was running from day 1 but this room has gotten the better of me.
It’s not anywhere as neat as I’d like it to be but it’s very much functional.
4” hole out the floor and venting outside and 2x2” holes going to another room for fresh air.
I’ve also introduced a dehumidifier which is kinda noisy and I don’t like it but it works.
I’ve got lots of reflective Mylar stuff that will be on the walls very soon so all in all I’m happy .
I’m concentrating on feeding and training the plants from now as they are getting pretty dense so let’s see how next 5 weeks go.
Go easy,
W.
64D2D305-4478-4B03-9D7A-EEB125E3D9B0.jpeg
B8D79932-998A-439F-8ACE-B86BE367DE55.jpeg

Attachments

• 4D16EC2B-5F16-4857-AF49-84BAF53D8668.jpeg
    4D16EC2B-5F16-4857-AF49-84BAF53D8668.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
Back