Indoor Auto Ultimate and Think different

Things moving along quite nicely now. The 2xTD are stretching and plenty bud going to come from them as long as I don’t take my eye off the ball. Try as I might to keep the canopy level it’s a bit uneven. I’ve never grown an Auto Ultimate before but she’s going to be huge. It’s miles behind the Think Different in terms of flowering but it’s growing big. It will be a long time before she’s anywhere near ready which is fine by me as saves having to deal with all 3 plants at the same time.
Each plant has its own separate feeding schedule now as they each need different things. Auto Ultimate is getting 3 litres of feed a day nearly!
I have a day off tomorrow so I’m going to be spreading the lights apart , removing the net and hanging my other LED light in there too. I’ll angle the lights slightly so hopefully hit the side bud sites a bit more.
Go easy,
W. FAEEE817-31E0-48B0-A833-76FCC020DAC1.jpeg63CBBC4B-0572-49F0-80D0-921C89C2F098.jpeg

Things moving along quite nicely now. The 2xTD are stretching and plenty bud going to come from them as long as I don’t take my eye off the ball. Try as I might to keep the canopy level it’s a bit uneven. I’ve never grown an Auto Ultimate before but she’s going to be huge. It’s miles behind the Think Different in terms of flowering but it’s growing big. It will be a long time before she’s anywhere near ready which is fine by me as saves having to deal with all 3 plants at the same time.
Each plant has its own separate feeding schedule now as they each need different things. Auto Ultimate is getting 3 litres of feed a day nearly!
I have a day off tomorrow so I’m going to be spreading the lights apart , removing the net and hanging my other LED light in there too. I’ll angle the lights slightly so hopefully hit the side bud sites a bit more.
Go easy,
W.View attachment 1216621View attachment 1216622
Lookin real good. Out of curiosity why are you going to remove the Net?

I’m wanting to turn them all 90 degrees so get light to parts that haven’t had it.
I get paranoid once they start budding like that that I’m going to break a stem or two if I keep trying to train them.
Would you recommend I keep the net on for a while yet ?
Cheers,
W

I’m wanting to turn them all 90 degrees so get light to parts that haven’t had it.
I get paranoid once they start budding like that that I’m going to break a stem or two if I keep trying to train them.
Would you recommend I keep the net on for a while yet ?
Cheers,
W
I would leave it on the whole time. Just coax your plants down through the net and move the main cola over a few squares. Using it not like a true scrog net than a trellis

@derek420colorado ... duly noted and cheers for the reassurance.
I’ve sorted out both TD’s and trained them a bit harder than I normally would but that’s exactly why I started this journal. They look a lot more exposed to the light now so let’s see what happens.
I haven’t trained the Auto Ultimate yet but she’s still on Veg mode . That one is going to take ages I’d say.
I’ve decided to introduce my 600HPS today alongside the Telos lights. Not much point having the firepower lying around not being used so will spend an hour or two later getting it all set up in the room too.
W.EE5D92FF-55C1-4F03-A8A0-1C1C878456F8.jpeg

@derek420colorado ... duly noted and cheers for the reassurance.
I’ve sorted out both TD’s and trained them a bit harder than I normally would but that’s exactly why I started this journal. They look a lot more exposed to the light now so let’s see what happens.
I haven’t trained the Auto Ultimate yet but she’s still on Veg mode . That one is going to take ages I’d say.
I’ve decided to introduce my 600HPS today alongside the Telos lights. Not much point having the firepower lying around not being used so will spend an hour or two later getting it all set up in the room too.
W.View attachment 1216794
That looks amazing! Perfect in fact. Now adding the 600 to the mix, wowsa these babies are goin to be huge

Looking great in there mate, gunna be some harvest for sure :smokeit: :slap:
I don't have too much experience with the ultimate but I will say the one I'm growing is on week 12 and still has at least 2/3 left .....its a waiting game for sure lol :kitty:
:vibes:

Hi Guys/Girls,
Been a while so thought I’d just update.
This has been a great experiment so far to see what works and what doesn’t in my new room.
I had to take the net down as it made watering impossible. My next grow is RDWC so it will stay up for the whole grow hopefully.
Anyway...the Think Different are doing very well with one of them quite a bit ahead and fattening up. It’s been a heatwave where I am so I’m very happy with how the room has handled the temps which is really what this Grow was about. Everything is working great so it’s just a case of focusing on getting the buds fat now...
ok ... the Auto Ultimate !!.... this was the first plant to sprout but has not shown any signs of flowering until last week. So.... 2 months it’s been vegging almost and it shows . It’s MASSIVE.
I have a 600w HPS just on her now whilst the Think Different have a Telos 6 each.
Watch this space .
Go easy ,
W.
628CD9D4-7586-4B3C-B5C6-2C0CE5F2D655.jpeg
628CD9D4-7586-4B3C-B5C6-2C0CE5F2D655.jpeg
68A04D75-3110-4598-897F-6A5CB4689A97.jpeg

Hi peeps,
Been pretty busy so haven’t updated , sorry.
First Think Different is halfway through being chopped as we speak so the photo with the scrappy plant that looks like it’s being chopped is that . I chopped half of her 2 weeks ago as I’m out of smoke and was impatient. That’s dried now and curing which is one of the pictures. I just flushed it and kept it vaguely in the light for the last 2 weeks. I’m positive that doing that increases potency as the plant starts it’s chemical change while still attached to the root. Might be wrong but it works for me and the smoke always gets me very stoned .
3C383511-1711-4DEE-8E3A-C1DB9D37E78C.jpeg
BA25A1BA-4FD8-46E4-807D-EB7C5044D5A3.jpeg
BAEFF868-5E15-4391-ACB5-2C320379E703.jpeg
B2D06058-AAD1-40D0-A593-18AEDCA2BE5D.jpeg
54D683F8-A04C-4E4C-84AE-CBD5EDE35681.jpeg
52C2E887-6239-4ED0-AD7A-46D5CF5D1DF5.jpeg
You
Second Think Different will be ready in around a week and the Auto Ultimate just won’t stop growing. Don’t know when it will be ready but I’m going to see quite a bit of bud from it I would say. It’s the biggest plant I’ve grown so my focus is on getting her as fat as possible over the next few weeks. She’s got a while to go yet but I’m in no rush.
Here’s some pics .
Go easy,
W.
3C383511-1711-4DEE-8E3A-C1DB9D37E78C.jpeg
BA25A1BA-4FD8-46E4-807D-EB7C5044D5A3.jpeg

A couple more pics seeing as I’m on here .
All in all... I’m extremely chuffed with the yield so far considering I only have a 360w power draw to grow all this.
I had to scrap the 600 HPS pretty much as soon as I introduced it to supplement the Telos 6’s due to the heat it was producing.
Seems I didn’t need it anyway.
Fair do’s to the guys at Grow Northern for producing such a great light.
I do feel my grow would be bigger if I had had the money at the beginning to buy the Telos 10’s and had 2 of them in the room but for the size of those lights I think I’m proving what can be grown. That Auto Ultimate is a 200g plant if it keeps going the way it is.
I should really start weighing dry weight from my plants but really I can’t be bothered as it’s normally getting smoked , given away etc before I get a chance.
Go easy,
W.
DB9321E2-E9E6-4B53-9FBD-DCBA6F918467.jpeg
DB9321E2-E9E6-4B53-9FBD-DCBA6F918467.jpeg

Attachments

• CDFFEAB4-C83E-4C1B-A44A-8369E4FBA96C.jpeg
    CDFFEAB4-C83E-4C1B-A44A-8369E4FBA96C.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 32
  • A293AD27-8CD9-4440-9D18-483E59D12AFD.jpeg
    A293AD27-8CD9-4440-9D18-483E59D12AFD.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 39
Back