Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia seeds Blueberry
69C4F7CF-ACC4-4614-9A16-C33CB20551CC.jpeg
B5B38B7B-833C-403F-8A64-5ABB9F71EF0D.jpeg
ED3C5106-2BE4-43E2-B45D-DE7C89015B40.jpeg
1F586AF9-C2A2-46C3-80B8-78C33E5C3995.jpeg
Hi all,
Started a TD grow in soil on my window sill/garden in the UK and all has been going well, I'm using poundland hydro Coco nutes (bloom and PK boost) and gro more with added seaweed extract. As the weather was shite the other week I built a cupboard with 4 X 20w CFL's in which she seems to love and has gone crazy since she's been in there, she's also gets sun exposure when the weather allows. This is my first grow as just wanted a bit of decent smoke at the end of it and I'm enjoying watching her grow if nothing else but any tips anyone can give would be most appreciated. Noticed last night that she has slight curling on one leaf and wasn't sure what it was as she's still lush and green, can anyone help? (1st pic middle right) also any comments on if she's looking ok or needs anything adding, she's 50 days old today. Many thanks Splitty.

View attachment 909574 View attachment 909575 View attachment 909576 View attachment 909577 Hi all,
Started a TD grow in soil on my window sill/garden in the UK and all has been going well, I'm using poundland hydro Coco nutes (bloom and PK boost) and gro more with added seaweed extract. As the weather was shite the other week I built a cupboard with 4 X 20w CFL's in which she seems to love and has gone crazy since she's been in there, she's also gets sun exposure when the weather allows. This is my first grow as just wanted a bit of decent smoke at the end of it and I'm enjoying watching her grow if nothing else but any tips anyone can give would be most appreciated. Noticed last night that she has slight curling on one leaf and wasn't sure what it was as she's still lush and green, can anyone help? (1st pic middle right) also any comments on if she's looking ok or needs anything adding, she's 50 days old today. Many thanks Splitty.

Looks nice to me :D

I'd say keep doing what you're doing.
I wouldnt worry about that solo leaf with yellow discolouration at the bottom of the plant.

If i were to take a guess, i'd say it was (my new favourite victim) chlorine from the tap water.

Looks nice to me :D

I'd say keep doing what you're doing.
I wouldnt worry about that solo leaf with yellow discolouration at the bottom of the plant.

If i were to take a guess, i'd say it was (my new favourite victim) chlorine from the tap water.
Hi Blue, thanks for dropping by! I have been leaving the water out for around 30 hours before watering/feeding as read that evaporates the chlorine, would that still do that?

Hi Blue, thanks for dropping by! I have been leaving the water out for around 30 hours before watering/feeding as read that evaporates the chlorine, would that still do that?

No worries buddy ^_^

Hmmm .. I could be wrong then! It's nothing to be worried about though - your plant is like 99% healthy :D the right colour!
It's the same sort of issue i get with my strawberries which get straight tap water from the hose.

Edit: My second best guess ... Nute splash from watering. :D ... again nothing to worry about!

I will keep an eye on it! So from experience how long do you think she has left? Should I prune or just let her go?

Skelly is about one of the best outdoor growers in the world or something :rofl: .. i should stop talking! :D

Take a peek at his guide! He's a super helpful chap!

I have a feeling that Think different can go longer than most of the strains i grow ... something like 90-100 days rings a bell, but yea as you say - keep going until it tells you it's done! .. You'll know when :D .... or we'll tell you

:d5:

Likewise, just gonna have a read through. Thank you.
Many thanks Skelly, funnily enough I read this the other night whilst researching, I have been reading for hours every night to make sure I get things right! Thank you both for making me welcome and please forgive me if I bombard you with questions. :worship:

Back