Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

@Mañ'O'Green if you have any Lil' Stick seeds left, you should do another grow.

@Waira, I'm not that great at describing smells. From what I remember, it had a fruity smell to it. Reminded me our trip to Thailand.

@BCBudlady, thank you for the support!

@CoastalMary, has been great to us.
@Waira

I have Purple Domina, Strawbanana Daddy, Russian Queen, Lil' Stick, and Lil' MobStar to choose from. I am leaning toward Purple Domina, Russian Queen and Lil' MobStar.

@LaughingHyenaSeeds why do you think I need to do a repeat on the Lil' Stick?

@Waira

I have Purple Domina, Strawbanana Daddy, Russian Queen, Lil' Stick, and Lil' MobStar to choose from. I am leaning toward Purple Domina, Russian Queen and Lil' MobStar.

@LaughingHyenaSeeds why do you think I need to do a repeat on the Lil' Stick?
I would say, because it's a great strain all around. So far you've down a great job in the solo cup, but I would love to see what you can do on a bigger scale.

Hey @BCBudlady my friend
Nice selection of strains I wish you a big yield with special pheos. The purple chunk sounds interesting. Can't wait to see them in flower.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Thanks for looking in @tobe . They are each getting 5gallons to do their work. Waiting for your Berry Assault 2.0!!

Yeah man. @Waira has a bloodhound nose! :hump::crying:

LOL @Waira could probably smell the toppings on a pizza from 30 feet away
sniff.gif
:haha: :rofl: :rolleyes2: -- probably further if it has some of those nasty fly

bait stanky sardines befouling the hapless pie!
source.gif
:crying:

Slight change of plans….looks like two Purple Chunk and one Northern Berry will be grown out this cycle.
8days and 2days. See ya in a week.
Oh, and couple quick shots of Lil MoBStar at 40 days, cuz she is sweet.
A6B0A981-BB1E-467B-9934-E391AB537ECA.jpeg
B379AF23-D2F1-4A02-A4BD-431CF38EE8F8.jpeg
E6AF1572-917D-425F-A263-9694B26AD307.jpeg

Sitting at 17 days and 11 days. Stoner mistake: never plugged in the sensor into heat mat, so cooking my plants at 125 f until today..lol. They should recover.
Pics from yesterday.
F42BE8A2-E525-434B-A35A-A1B2E0BB8BE0.jpeg

Back