Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1: BC luv, I am so jeallie! ....I'm dyin' to get growing myself, but May is a ways off yet... :dammit:LOL

LH is on the docket too, I'm eyeing the Strawbanana Daddy and Lil'Stick, maybe Sorbet Dream too...

I'm looking forward to seeing how they all do for you my friend! You are a proverbial litmus test for me - :eyebrows:
Just trying yo keep ‘em green @Waira . You know my wheelhouse is knockout indicas, so purple chunk has me drooling, but Strawbanana Daddy will be a blast to toke. Ordering some Lil Stick today, along with a restock of Lil MoBStar, a winner!

1707415725045.png

Just trying yo keep ‘em green @Waira . You know my wheelhouse is knockout indicas, so purple chunk has me drooling, but Strawbanana Daddy will be a blast to toke. Ordering some Lil Stick today, along with a restock of Lil MoBStar, a winner!
I'm chatting with him now about what I'll run when I get going!
I so knew you'd be stoked for the PC 😵🥱:sleeping:
Yes!! I forgot to thank LH for remaking LilMoBStar, destined to become a true classic IMO...
Have you checked out the website? A lot of goodness there, way more than I knew about (color me Mr.Cluless-:rofl:)
:pop: Ooh La La I will be following this one. My next grow starting after the Lil' Stick Solo Cup will be an all @LaughingHyenaSeeds grow.
:cool1: whatcha running in that future grow?

I'm intrigued and pulling up a chair. Laughing Hyena seeds good stuff ?

:greencheck: verily mate! Some of us are very picky buggers, and won't touch stuff that hasn't been well proven in other grows.
LH (formerly Beaver) has been around a while now, initially quietly, competently working new lines from excellent sourced genetics... Now they are swinging hard and serious which makes me happy!
Small company breeders like LH have been shining brighter and brighter these days, which pleases me no end...:yay: Other bigger house company's and over-juiced "smaller" ones have little to nothing on them IME, and the prices?!-- fuggedaboutit- :nono: :finger: ...I don't give two shits and a wipe about "freebies", at $20+/seed they can all bite the bad end of the stick!
...prices these days are absurd, even with all due respect and considerations... Look up something like DP's Kerosene Crash, yet another "nothing new here" remix cross that's about $67/ 3-pack just sitting your e-cart, and that's with a "generous" -35% discount sale(at DP's site)- :confused1:
..hard pass! :rolleyes1:

I'm intrigued and pulling up a chair. Laughing Hyena seeds good stuff ?

Yes. Lil MoBStar is an excellent cultivar and quite potent. Many of their offerings are rooted in quality early breeding. Just ordered 3 packs, and I have enough for several lives.

Gotta be pretty stoked about what IS available from LHS at Mary’s Coastal @Waira . Ordered Lil Thai Stick, Northern Afghan and more Lil MoBStar . Currently have a Lil MoBStar going in a multipot and she is very impressive in vigor and fragrance ( stinky) .
You nailed it regarding many of the big breeders pumping out less than quality genetics. Lots of “cookies” hacks to ooh and ahhh over for the unaware. No need/interest in feeding the big houses anymore.

I'm chatting with him now about what I'll run when I get going!
I so knew you'd be stoked for the PC 😵🥱:sleeping:
Yes!! I forgot to thank LH for remaking LilMoBStar, destined to become a true classic IMO...
Have you checked out the website? A lot of goodness there, way more than I knew about (color me Mr.Cluless-:rofl:)

:cool1: whatcha running in that future grow?

:greencheck: verily mate! Some of us are very picky buggers, and won't touch stuff that hasn't been well proven in other grows.
LH (formerly Beaver) has been around a while now, initially quietly, competently working new lines from excellent sourced genetics... Now they are swinging hard and serious which makes me happy!
Small company breeders like LH have been shining brighter and brighter these days, which pleases me no end...:yay: Other bigger house company's and over-juiced "smaller" ones have little to nothing on them IME, and the prices?!-- fuggedaboutit- :nono: :finger: ...I don't give two shits and a wipe about "freebies", at $20+/seed they can all bite the bad end of the stick!
...prices these days are absurd, even with all due respect and considerations... Look up something like DP's Kerosene Crash, yet another "nothing new here" remix cross that's about $67/ 3-pack just sitting your e-cart, and that's with a "generous" -35% discount sale(at DP's site)- :confused1:
..hard pass! :rolleyes1:
Went to the web site - bookmarked it !

Yes. Lil MoBStar is an excellent cultivar and quite potent. Many of their offerings are rooted in quality early breeding. Just ordered 3 packs, and I have enough for several lives.
:rofl: it cannot be helped!
It's like a library, you pick what tickles your fancy at the moment and having the stock variety on hand makes that sublime indulgence possible...sounds perfectly reasonable to me- :rolleyes2: LOL
Or medically speaking, the right tool for the job!

Gotta be pretty stoked about what IS available from LHS at Mary’s Coastal @Waira . Ordered Lil Thai Stick, Northern Afghan and more Lil MoBStar . Currently have a Lil MoBStar going in a multipot and she is very impressive in vigor and fragrance ( stinky) .
You nailed it regarding many of the big breeders pumping out less than quality genetics. Lots of “cookies” hacks to ooh and ahhh over for the unaware. No need/interest in feeding the big houses anymore.
...yeah, that Nor'Affy looks enticing too... :eyebrows:
The Lil'Stick blew me away when I first saw the pics, she got the best of both worlds from that genuine landrace Squirrel tail and the Wild Thai Ryder... So chunky, moderate density and slopped-on heaps of resins! I like the rank fruity aroma description, which isn't typical of either parent.
Or at least of WTR, maybe @LaughingHyenaSeeds will chime in on what the aroma from their landrace Thai is like..

@Mañ'O'Green if you have any Lil' Stick seeds left, you should do another grow.

@Waira, I'm not that great at describing smells. From what I remember, it had a fruity smell to it. Reminded me our trip to Thailand.

@BCBudlady, thank you for the support!

@CoastalMary, has been great to us.

Back