Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

Purple Chunk Day 24 and Day 18

Northern Berry Day 24 and Day 1

Lil Thai Stick Day 2

D3591204-671D-42A4-A9B7-B85BC00BA92D.jpeg
8E4F07CB-C4BE-4E06-A391-FB849AC3E1BE.jpeg
80BD9EFE-4F14-4D0E-B068-2D73BF94B478.jpeg

Looking awesome as always my dear friend!
So glad I decided to drop in here for the first time in at least a year or two.
Will definitely stop by from time to time.
Trying to wait patiently to cultivating a few plants again in June.

Peace,
Stick
Hello my friend!! Great to “see” you. Laughing Hyena is releasing very interesting cultivars that scream perfect meds for us.
Northern Berry has that zero stretch affy build and Purple Chunk, well DC, nuff said.
Very excited to hear about your Spring projects and plans.
Saw your new handle and said …hmm.

Northern Berry at 32 days. Zero stretch and the stout build with unbending petioles. Looks ever bit affie
4 huge fans removed up top as tucking was impossible.
Purple Chunk 24days. Healthy
Young ones are over watered, a bit behind because of it.
C0B80C84-8B66-42D8-A8E6-45F17D2D89FC.jpeg
82F642F4-89B4-4FD8-87FC-5E6BCFFC01FB.jpeg
07322B8D-B651-4443-A77F-5A95B7B6DE9F.jpeg
BA6259C8-7897-4EDF-A4A1-0EF11DBF60CC.jpeg

:bighug: BC' mon amie! How ya'll doing over there? ...starting to thaw out finally?

LH girls are looking fat and sassy :greenthumb: ...PC in particular looking textbook DC!
NB is very lush, I hope she starts to throw some length on them branches... she seems poised to do so, right stage and time... Are they stinky lil' buggers?

Oh man, Lil'Stick preview coming! I need to get my hook-up with LH soon as well, I can't wait to run LilStick - :cool1:
Did you get any of the Banana variant cultivars? I have a major hankering for banana aromatics lately... :smokeit:

Looking awesome as always my dear friend!
So glad I decided to drop in here for the first time in at least a year or two.
Will definitely stop by from time to time.
Trying to wait patiently to cultivating a few plants again in June.

Peace,
Stick
:eyebrows::smokeout:- What's good old mate? All's well up your way as well I trust?
I hear ya on June... May for me and the auto's tent at least. As for OD's, that unfortunately is up in the air...:shrug:

Hello my friend!! Great to “see” you. Laughing Hyena is releasing very interesting cultivars that scream perfect meds for us.
Northern Berry has that zero stretch affy build and Purple Chunk, well DC, nuff said.
Very excited to hear about your Spring projects and plans.
Yes indeed,those genetics certainly should be perfect meds for us,and certainly hope to include them in my outdoor garden this season,along with some of yours and ours.

I just looked at the seed banks who carry LH's seeds and did not see the PC listed.
Do you know if it has been released yet?

Peace

Last edited:
:eyebrows::smokeout:- What's good old mate? All's well up your way as well I trust?
I hear ya on June... May for me and the auto's tent at least. As for OD's, that unfortunately is up in the air...:shrug:
Doing great overall my old friend!
Been extremely busy getting ready to move back to my place in the sticks.
Sorry to hear that your OD grow is up in the air this season!!
Your yearly OD grow and shows have always been one of my favorites by far!!

Peace,

Last edited:
Yes indeed,those genetics certainly should be perfect meds for us,and certainly hope to include them in my outdoor garden this season,along with some of yours and ours.

I just looked at the seed banks who carry LH's seeds and did not see the PC listed.
Do you know if it has been released yet?

Peace,
Stick
Purple Chunk is unreleased and in “testing” . Not sure how close they are to getting her out the door.

Back