Indoor TRICHOME FARMER & MARS HYDRO AUTO ADVENTURE

DAY 28
DAY 28
things are coming along nicely for my first attempt at autos and soil again apart from some odd things going on with the ogre berry it seems to have male/female sacks on the bottom portion of the plant iv also come to the conclusion iv been under watering the plants im sure this is what caused the stress

Strange huh with them female/male flowers. It's like (s)he doesn't know what (s)he is...:shrug:

Day34
another week down and things are going smoothly no new funny pollen sacks showing up so it must have been the stress from under watering the ogre berry is getting 2 liters every two days and the others are getting 1.5 whisley ulu looks like she will e flowering in the next week knows candy is still a bit away the ogre berry im really liking iv done next to no training on her and it has taken a lovely shape already thinking of doing 3 of them for my next auto run

so iv been slacking on my updates life got in the way for a moment but iv been keeping photo record of everything
these are two weeks ago

and here we are today the ogre berry is stinking up the whole place with just as adam has said a rotten fruit smell it is Delicious to say the least
whiskey zulu is just getting he grove on now starting to bulk up the knows candy is looking a it worse for wear i think its a mix of things lights too close not feeding her properly stuff like that iv super cropped some of her branches to try slow her stretch down

DAY64
everything is going good ogre berry is still stinking up the place bit the whiskey zulu is starting to get a good smell to her now like i think i seen someone else describing it as a strong citrus smell i would agree with that thinking of taking the ogre berry around 70 days old not too sure on the others yet no rush they can take as long as they need

hello folks my internet have been giving me the run around over the last week uploading pics wasnt happening i kind of lost track on the the days il have to go back and figure it out i do know that the ogre berry was taken down on day 72
whiskey zulu is coming down tonight and the knows candy will get another week or two

Back