Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
Hello folks this thread will document my new mars hydro complete grow tent kit https://marshydro.eu/products/tsl-2000-grow-kits/ very kindly supplied by @Marshydro
So lets get to it i havnt really grown autos for a few years now the odd solo cup or something but nothing like a full grow iv been doing mostly photoperiods my first autos were grown under hps using tangs feed schedule ( if you know you know :eyebrows: ) and plagron light mix i had really good results for my first attempt at autos until i ran into ph problems the main one being i wasnt PH ing anything my tap water is just right for half the year then drops to 6.0 for the rest now that im a few years on and i know more all thanks to the good people here at AFN of course i feel i will be able to give my best efforts ok enough waffling :biggrin: lets get to it
We are growing some twenty20 Mendocino autos kindly supplied by @Twenty20 Adam 3 different strains KNOWS CANDY / WHISKEY ZULU / OGRE BERRY

MARS HYDRO KIT LIST:
TSL 2000 LED;
120 ×60 × 180cm Tent;
4 inch Fan;
10cm Carbon Filter;
10m Flex Ducting,
Humidity Thermometer,
Timer,
4 Grow Bags,
Duct Clamps;
122×61cm Plant Nets;
2 Adjuastable Rope Hangers

NUTRIANTS & MEDIUM :
SHOGUN nutrients
plagron light mix
great white mycorrhiza
ecothirve biossy

we are currently on day 7 for all three il start adding nutrients around day14 thats it for now il pop back in with some more pics of the kit and stuff later :toke:

DAY 14/WK2 TWENTY20 AUTOS
Coming along great i would say iv already got some decent branching going on underneath :d5:all iv been doing is keeping the edges of the pot wet for the first two weeks thinking il add a small amount of nutrients tomorrow ease my way into it temps are pretty hot 25-28c still dialing all the new equipment in also trying to keep the RH over 50%:toke:

Day 21 / WK3
All the plants are doing great really starting to move now just one feeding with nutrients so far at 0.6EC il start to to LST the two topped plants over the next week the ogre berry will just be leaf tucked super happy with the light doing a great job lovely lush growth with thick sturdy stems :thumbsup: just running it at 50% for now

Amazing value for that set brother :toke:
You're going to enjoy that setup :thumbsup:

:goodluck: with them twenty20 Mendocino autos, not that you nor their genetics needs it, but a bit of luck never hurt anyone :vibes:

Ah how did I miss the start of this one! Very nice.
just getting to the good part so your just in time :headbang:
Amazing value for that set brother :toke:
You're going to enjoy that setup :thumbsup:

:goodluck: with them twenty20 Mendocino autos, not that you nor their genetics needs it, but a bit of luck never hurt anyone :vibes:
thanks mate im very happy with it all :thumbsup:i priced all the kit sourcing all the bits myself and it was over a grand so when i seen the full tent kits from mars i had to go that direction its a ideal buy for the beginner trying to get started without costing a fortune

thanks mate im very happy with it all :thumbsup:i priced all the kit sourcing all the bits myself and it was over a grand so when i seen the full tent kits from mars i had to go that direction its a ideal buy for the beginner trying to get started without costing a fortune
Couldn't agree more. And I'm a beginner when it comes to indoor under artificial lighting growing :thumbsup:

Back