twenty20 Twenty20 Mendo Speakeasy Series

The last in the series, Sangria comes online this week! I am 11 for 12 with intentions to make purchase day its available. So its really between NASC and the USPS right now. I've done my part and will have the other 11 standing by for quick photo the minute this next one arrives. But I know I am not alone in collecting all 12 and if I don't get a box I will consider myself a winner having secured all these awesome genetics!!

View attachment 1547346
Dude that's so awesome!

Man, nice work keeping up with those! Only one seed for El Diablo though? That'll be the one everyone loves because they have no more.

Only one seed for El Diablo though?

They sent two 1 packs of that one so they must have been getting low. I've been trying to order as soon as they are released but that week must have been Black Friday week or something lol

I lucked out that when this opportunity to collect the series presented itself, I was starting to dip my toes into photos. Got Twenty20 Mendo Gran Champagne in the cart as one of those Sangria box mates.

IMG_20221217_134842_(4577_x_2600_pixel).jpg

Today is day 1 for Sangria! The beginning of the end of the Speakeasy Series! This was a really cool idea and the crosses all sound good and names were well thought out! My Double Whiskey Sour is doing amazing!

My order is in and I bumped up for faster shipping. Maybe that will help when USPS gets it. Final update coming soon!

Today is day 1 for Sangria! The beginning of the end of the Speakeasy Series! This was a really cool idea and the crosses all sound good and names were well thought out! My Double Whiskey Sour is doing amazing!

My order is in and I bumped up for faster shipping. Maybe that will help when USPS gets it. Final update coming soon!
Thank you for joining in on the fun!

Well USPS has it slated for me tomorrow and NASC announced their winners not long ago. All closer states. I was geographical challenged on this one as it all comes down to last order lol

Back