Indoor Wild Bill's Winter 2022 Full House with Mephisto, Twenty20 and Super Sativa Seed Club

Woke, made coffee and looked at the girls. Jeeeze! Just the change from my last post in this thread last night was pretty dramatic. Sure make me wish I had Time lapse capability!

Yeah, that media in the 4x4 was really cold! Over 10 hours with the SP6500 on full blast, the tent temp is still 2 degrees below ambient temp of the lung room! Maybe I can move the girls tonight, but I dunno. Not gonna move until it's all good. They are too happy where they are now.
Girls have been on 24/0. With the colder temps, I'm hoping I can stagger the two tents off time to keep the temps up enough in the lung room temps without aux heat so I can set them on a 20/4 schedule, but may have to run 22/2.

I know it's a subject that's been gone over many times, but is 4 or 2 hours enough rest time to produce quality canna? I'm all about quality and quantity is secondary. What's everyone's thought on this?

Woke, made coffee and looked at the girls. Jeeeze! Just the change from my last post in this thread last night was pretty dramatic. Sure make me wish I had Time lapse capability!

Yeah, that media in the 4x4 was really cold! Over 10 hours with the SP6500 on full blast, the tent temp is still 2 degrees below ambient temp of the lung room! Maybe I can move the girls tonight, but I dunno. Not gonna move until it's all good. They are too happy where they are now.
Girls have been on 24/0. With the colder temps, I'm hoping I can stagger the two tents off time to keep the temps up enough in the lung room temps without aux heat so I can set them on a 20/4 schedule, but may have to run 22/2.

I know it's a subject that's been gone over many times, but is 4 or 2 hours enough rest time to produce quality canna? I'm all about quality and quantity is secondary. What's everyone's thought on this?
I run 24/0 with the autocob Ive found that I can grow quality and quantity both @ around 10 watts per sq ft under 24/0

I run 24/0 with the autocob Ive found that I can grow quality and quantity both @ around 10 watts per sq ft under 24/0
What is the condition of the girls at the end of life? Being organic, I love a natural end of life fade.
I've read people's comments about the bud not being as firm on 24/0. Dunno if that's Bro-Science or what. 24/0 should actually save money at the current time with no aux heat heeded.

What is the condition of the girls at the end of life? Being organic, I love a natural end of life fade.
I've read people's comments about the bud not being as firm on 24/0. Dunno if that's Bro-Science or what. 24/0 should actually save money at the current time with no aux heat heeded.
90% of the bud I've grown has been what the breeder described or better as far as density. As far as end cycle figured a pic would describe better hope ya dont mind
1642783336777.png

Transplant day on Sunday Jan 23
REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
CONDITIONS:
78-82*f 60-66%Rh
24/0
325µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 73-75*F

I IZ DONE!!! :woohoo:
All the girls are transplanted, two full days before I had planned. With the growth of green and the developing root structure, it was time. I'm very happy with the soluble BigFoot mycos. ALL the roots had a very nice fine hair structure around it. Sweet Bourbon Kush took it to an extreme. From what I've seen of others, this girl has a strong root system. In combo with the BigFoot, the roots were just insane. I almost put her in the regular EarthBox. It was the best of all the others.......and none were slouches!

Rain Science bag girls were transplanted straight forward with just watering the girls with humic acid, Bigfootand a bit of amino acid while sitting on their respective pots and let them soak it up. Made the hole and sprayed inside it. Probally not needed. I sprayed the pots with Bigfoot when I filled the pots.

EarthBox girls are set up a little different this time. I upped the moisture level slightly. On all of them, I went ahead and added the compost, wetted with the solution and then sprinkled bokashi on top and fixed the covers. The regular got a little Thorvin kelp and alfalfa. While I'm still going to wait to fully fill the rez on all of them, I'm going start adding water in a couple of days. Before, I top watered for the first week and then started adding water to the rez. With the smaller EB structure and placement of the wicking area, I thought this would be a good change and I'll do the regular the same.

The 2x4 tent is mainly a Sour Stomper tent, with one twist. I MAY have been a bit high when arranging the girls when sprouting, I may have switched cups by accident. I ran out of three gal bags, so I used a 7gal. The one girl I placed in that bag is either a green pheno Stomper or it's an Elephant. HOPEFULLY, it's a green pheno! If it's not, then I should be growing the biggest Meph Sour Stomper ever! LOL! Her Structure does make me think she is an Elephant. I's ok if it is. She'll be in a bigger pot than he rest. I think the one little solo cup girl will go in a clay pot and go in the 4x4 somewhere.

The solo cup Elephant has some sort of problem. I haven't a clue WTF is her problem. All the seeds were sprouted in the same outta the bag Roots Organic and she was treated no different. Her leaf discoloration, mottled look, started early. I thought she'd out grow it. I just don't know. I'll post her up in sick plants.
100_0142.JPG

Girl in question
100_0143.JPG

4x4 group shot

100_0129.JPG

Super Sativa Seed Club Elephant
100_0137.JPG

EarthBox Elephant.......hopefully
100_0136.JPG

Solo cup Elephant

100_0139.JPG

SWEET BOURBON KUSH
100_0130.JPG

Twenty20 Triks DAY 9 ABOVE GROUND
100_0131.JPG

Twenty20 Whiskey Zulu DAY 9 ABOVE GROUND
100_0132.JPG

Mephisto Double Grape
100_0134.JPG

Mephisto 3 Bears OG X Double Grape

100_0133.JPG

I've been enjoying this journal so far and I'm learning from you! Prepping my two Earthboxes now to hopefully start seeds (Mephisto) in the next two weeks. This will be my first time with EBs and following the BAS method. How well do you think they'll handle two plants each in a 4x4?

REGULAR SUNDAY UPDATE
CONDITIONS:
78-82*f 60-66%Rh
24/0
325µmol/m 2
Lung room running at 73-75*F

I IZ DONE!!! :woohoo:
All the girls are transplanted, two full days before I had planned. With the growth of green and the developing root structure, it was time. I'm very happy with the soluble BigFoot mycos. ALL the roots had a very nice fine hair structure around it. Sweet Bourbon Kush took it to an extreme. From what I've seen of others, this girl has a strong root system. In combo with the BigFoot, the roots were just insane. I almost put her in the regular EarthBox. It was the best of all the others.......and none were slouches!

Rain Science bag girls were transplanted straight forward with just watering the girls with humic acid, Bigfootand a bit of amino acid while sitting on their respective pots and let them soak it up. Made the hole and sprayed inside it. Probally not needed. I sprayed the pots with Bigfoot when I filled the pots.

EarthBox girls are set up a little different this time. I upped the moisture level slightly. On all of them, I went ahead and added the compost, wetted with the solution and then sprinkled bokashi on top and fixed the covers. The regular got a little Thorvin kelp and alfalfa. While I'm still going to wait to fully fill the rez on all of them, I'm going start adding water in a couple of days. Before, I top watered for the first week and then started adding water to the rez. With the smaller EB structure and placement of the wicking area, I thought this would be a good change and I'll do the regular the same.

The 2x4 tent is mainly a Sour Stomper tent, with one twist. I MAY have been a bit high when arranging the girls when sprouting, I may have switched cups by accident. I ran out of three gal bags, so I used a 7gal. The one girl I placed in that bag is either a green pheno Stomper or it's an Elephant. HOPEFULLY, it's a green pheno! If it's not, then I should be growing the biggest Meph Sour Stomper ever! LOL! Her Structure does make me think she is an Elephant. I's ok if it is. She'll be in a bigger pot than he rest. I think the one little solo cup girl will go in a clay pot and go in the 4x4 somewhere.

The solo cup Elephant has some sort of problem. I haven't a clue WTF is her problem. All the seeds were sprouted in the same outta the bag Roots Organic and she was treated no different. Her leaf discoloration, mottled look, started early. I thought she'd out grow it. I just don't know. I'll post her up in sick plants.
View attachment 1411385
Girl in question
View attachment 1411386

4x4 group shot

View attachment 1411390

Super Sativa Seed Club Elephant
View attachment 1411391
EarthBox Elephant.......hopefully
View attachment 1411392
Solo cup Elephant

View attachment 1411393

SWEET BOURBON KUSH
View attachment 1411394

Twenty20 Triks DAY 9 ABOVE GROUND
View attachment 1411396
Twenty20 Whiskey Zulu DAY 9 ABOVE GROUND
View attachment 1411397
Mephisto Double Grape
View attachment 1411398
Mephisto 3 Bears OG X Double Grape

View attachment 1411399
Looking forward to seeing how the Earthbox Elephant turns out. I hope it's a monster!

I've been enjoying this journal so far and I'm learning from you! Prepping my two Earthboxes now to hopefully start seeds (Mephisto) in the next two weeks. This will be my first time with EBs and following the BAS method. How well do you think they'll handle two plants each in a 4x4?
Thanks!
You could do two smaller Meph in a regular Earthbox. If they are larger girls, I'd only do one. If you have the light, you can grow some real monsters in an Earthbox and you can easily fill one half of a 4x4.

Looking forward to seeing how the Earthbox Elephant turns out. I hope it's a monster!
Yeah, I hope so too. I'm surprised by the clay pot Elephants. They have a nice vigor.

The EB girls are a bit droopy.
Evidently. I got the moisture level a little too high in the Earthboxes. I suspect I did it when adding the compost and wetting it down. Those following the EB part of the grow, I think adding the compost to the top is fine and the bokashi is fine when starting them and installing the covers. Let the transplant get its roots established, begin to add water to the rez. If the compost need some moisture after a week after staring the rez, you can take care of it then.
I pulled the covers off to let them dry a bit quicker. The Jrs should show results first. I expect to see them back in a couple of days.
There went the no slowdown from transplant! LOL! Grow and learn!
All the other transplanted girls are going well

Back