Indoor Wild Bill's Winter 2022 Full House with Mephisto, Twenty20 and Super Sativa Seed Club

Birthday for most girls Jan 11

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
With the new Mars Hydro 2x4 tent, I have a bit more flexibility and be able to use my Mars SP3000.

Since I have more space and can use the better light in my small tent, I decided to throw this grow into overdrive. As the girls finish in the 4x4, I've dropped 19 beans in the 2x4 tent! :eyebrows: :woohoo:

I want to deeply thank Twenty20 Adam and SuperSativaSeedClub-David for their very generous donation of some fiery beans! Hopefully I can do their girls some justice!!

Thanks goes out to the Great Staff at AFN for all the work they do to give us the opportunity to test and grow the best genetics in the world!
YOU GUYS RULE!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

SuperSativaSeedClub-David supplied Auto Elephant and Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush

Twenty20 Adam supplied Triks, Whiskey Zulu and Knows Candy. Knows Candy was a pleasant surprise, but won't be planted in this run with just no room left. Thanks for the badass coffee cup! A very nice quality mug that got broken in with some canna coffee!

2X4 tent last night
All 5 Elephants are up............. 1 Reg. EarthBox. 2 solo cup. 2 clay pots
1 of three Sweet Bourbon Kush is up. 2 Solo cup and one 3gal Rain Science bag
All 7 Sour Stomper are up. Production girls will go in 3gal Rain Science bag. Seed girls will going clay pots. Should have planted the seed girls in the cla pots, but I forgot about the two Twenty20 girls
The Double Grape is up ........EarthBoxJr
The 3 Bears OG X Double Grape is up............. EarthBoxJr
Soaking in water under the towel is 1 each Whiskey Zulu and Triks ...............they are now planted and will go in 3gal Rain Science bags.
IMG_20220111_221529621_HDR.jpg

Transplanting for the next run should be in two weeks, so I got the final mix made up.
The beautiful media I had been cooking up for close to 10 months was mixed with the past summer outdoor grow. The older media was from my first EarthBox run with the high dolomite lime. It had been re amended with some chicken laying crumble and mixed with media from my first run to dilute the dolomite level. Over that timeframe, the tote was turned many times and moisture levels maintained for bacterial activity. It was well cooked. It would have been too heavy to run by itself and I wanted to dilute it some more. I added equal parts of the Summer grow media. The summer media had been lightly amended and a good amount of pumice added.
I added layers from each bin and wetted with Bigfoot mycos and ThermX added to the water. I'll check tomorrow to make sure I don't get a hot composting reaction.

I'm betting this whole next run, except for the Solo cups, that I have diluted that damn dolomite enough to not have problems!

Back