twenty20 Twenty20 Mendo Speakeasy Series

That’s why i’m a huge fan, @Twenty20 Adam and Co know their cultivars and post all the relevant stats a grower needs (even beyond with PVI)…their attention to detail and selection process is top notch IMO. This is my first grow without their gear in my tent and hella nervous, all three of their strains i’ve run have been on point!
I noticed that with Twenty20's IG postings and Twenty20 Adam has shown that aspect since being here.

Man Twenty20 Mendo went to great lengths to create this freebie series and put it out there for the masses. The only prize was supposed to be the boxes for the first 4. Twenty20 decided to reward everyone who collected the series with some special freebies.

With the help of NASC, I got my "runner up" prize today. I don't know guys, I would have probably chosen these fire beans over the box if given the choice. They are a few of the ones I haven't had a chance to collect yet since they are brand new.

Awesomely generous of you guys to do this and I want you to know I appreciate it and I know the others who collected the series will as well. Bravo Zulu!!!

IMG_20230103_152800_(2476_x_2600_pixel).jpg

Man Twenty20 Mendo went to great lengths to create this freebie series and put it out there for the masses. The only prize was supposed to be the boxes for the first 4. Twenty20 decided to reward everyone who collected the series with some special freebies.

With the help of NASC, I got my "runner up" prize today. I don't know guys, I would have probably chosen these fire beans over the box if given the choice. They are a few of the ones I haven't had a chance to collect yet since they are brand new.

Awesomely generous of you guys to do this and I want you to know I appreciate it and I know the others who collected the series will as well. Bravo Zulu!!!

View attachment 1552602
Hey that means a lot Thanks for reaching out and it's our pleasure! I'm happy to see you ended up with those!

I noticed that with Twenty20's IG postings and Twenty20 Adam has shown that aspect since being here.
Thank you wild bill! I haven't forgotten about the upcoming g&s!. just waiting on another batch of seeds that we are taking down very soon

Thank you wild bill! I haven't forgotten about the upcoming g&s!. just waiting on another batch of seeds that we are taking down very soon
You're welcome! You've earned the praise!
I'll be ready to see what kind of fire you guys come up with in 10-14 days when Knows Candy is done. I hope I get in on it.

I'm doing a medical tent the upcoming grow, with one being VidaMints. Knows Candy is obviously a Regular EarthBox girl. Would you say VidaMints is best ran in a Regular or a Jr?

Fantastic company aren't they? Oh man, SparkleFace? I recently grew SparkleFace. You are going to love it. It does get massive so I would be ready for a maybe 4-5 week veg time before flipping the lights. I let mine go far too long and it filled my entire 4x4. Althought it did finish with nearly 2lbs once dried so..... hahahaha

It smelled of EggNog to me whilst drying.

You're welcome! You've earned the praise!
I'll be ready to see what kind of fire you guys come up with in 10-14 days when Knows Candy is done. I hope I get in on it.

I'm doing a medical tent the upcoming grow, with one being VidaMints. Knows Candy is obviously a Regular EarthBox girl. Would you say VidaMints is best ran in a Regular or a Jr?
The Vida stays pretty small usually so You may be okay sticking with a small tent

Back