Indoor Wild Bill's Winter 2022 Full House with Mephisto, Twenty20 and Super Sativa Seed Club

Thanks!
You could do two smaller Meph in a regular Earthbox. If they are larger girls, I'd only do one. If you have the light, you can grow some real monsters in an Earthbox and you can easily fill one half of a 4x4.

That's good info. The seeds are Skywalker and Forum Stomper under a HLG 600rspec. It's plenty of light when I can get the heat output under control!
Saw the comment above about moisture levels and made a note to watch for it early on. My plan was to plant directly in the EBs to avoid transplant stress but it's an important detail that I hadn't initially considered. Much appreciated!

That's good info. The seeds are Skywalker and Forum Stomper under a HLG 600rspec. It's plenty of light when I can get the heat output under control!
Saw the comment above about moisture levels and made a note to watch for it early on. My plan was to plant directly in the EBs to avoid transplant stress but it's an important detail that I hadn't initially considered. Much appreciated!
If you want to direct plant, just do what you'd normally do with any other pot and water around the plant to encourage root exploration. It will depend on how hot your media is whether you need to dig out a bit and plant the seed into a bit of less hot media. Will still work fine and actually better. I couldn't direct plant on any of the girls in the bigger pots with the 4x4 still having a girl finishing up.
You can add the compost after the girls are established.

Back