Twenty20 Mendocino Autoflowers + Race

MOMedical

Cannabis Connoisseur
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Expert Gorilla, Purple Rolex V2.1
So I noticed on IG that Twenty20 Mendocino is about to drop autoflowers. Obviously this is a major gigantic breeder so hoping this place gets in touch with them to get them on here.

I also noticed they are doing a free Great American Auto Race and it says on their site that participating forums will be announced soon, also hoping AFN is in on this.

Looks like the 3 strains are:

Triks
Vitamints
Durban Sunrise

https://twenty20mendocino.com/greatamericanautorace

Screenshot_20210120-043319_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210120-044105_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
So I noticed on IG that Twenty20 Mendocino is about to drop autoflowers. Obviously this is a major gigantic breeder so hoping this place gets on that quick.

I also noticed they are doing a free Great American Auto Race and it says on their site that participating forums will be announced soon, also hoping AFN is in on this.

Looks like the 3 strains are:

Triks
Vitamints
Durban Sunrise

https://www.twenty20mendocino.com/signup

View attachment 1278198

View attachment 1278199
il mention it to Son of Hobbes see if we can reach out to them thanks for the heads up :d5:

@Cultivators if your in the usa you might want to head to twenty20 and check out the promotion they have going sounds good some new autos to the market

I'll give feedback on their STS spray. I know it's simple to make but I've decided to help these guys out give them a shot about a month ago sent me a catalog that said autos coming. Was pretty excited. I'm pretty full on growing and my breeding project or I'd get on this. Looking forward to watch.

I'll give feedback on their STS spray. I know it's simple to make but I've decided to help these guys out give them a shot about a month ago sent me a catalog that said autos coming. Was pretty excited. I'm pretty full on growing and my breeding project or I'd get on this. Looking forward to watch.
STS is sold out

Heirloom genetics Pakistani chiral x trinity kush F4 auto will be first to test on the STS spray once plants started. 2 seeds left and as far as we all know with heirloom genetics it may be last 2 seeds ever lol. No pressure right?
20210120_105233.jpg
20201113_051510.jpg
20201101_140049.jpg
20201101_140224.jpg

Back